Ch. 166

"So, can we figure it out?" Lilah asked Lacey as they sat at the table in FP's kitchen. "We can try... & If this doesn't work, and Blaise Draco & Theo don't want to tell us what kind of potion it is... Then we have to ask Wormtail & Yaxley for help." Lacey said as Lilah got out the potion and sat it on the table and Lacey opened her laptop and asked. "You wanna do it, or should I?" "I'll do it, I can type faster." "Yeah, you're right, don't break it." "I'm not, hey while I'm doing this, wanna go get us some food?" "Sure." Lacey says as the front door opened with the gang walking in including Barchie with FP behind them.

"Hey girls, whatcha doing?" FP asked as Lacey & Lilah look at each other before Lilah says, "Hey, guys nm, can you guys go with Lacey to get me some food from Pop's plz?" "Yeah, sure." Sweet Pea said before FP asked. "Why don't you come with us?" "Becuz I'm busy, and you're not going anywhere, I need to talk to you about something important." Lacey bit her lip before she grabbed Sweet Pea's hand and dragged him out of the house with the rest of the gang following them. "Woah wait, what's up with Lilah?" Sweet Pea asked. "Nothing, she's fine... She just needs to ask FP a few questions about the thing that Theo gave you earlier." "Oh ok." Sweet Pea said relieved.

Back at FP's house in the kitchen,
"So what do we have to talk about Lilah?" FP asked as he sat beside her at the table. "Well 1st Theo said to tell you that this is the last bottle of the potion and 2nd... why do you need this potion for? Tell me the truth or I'm telling Lacey everything." Lilah said seriously making FP bite his lip before he sighs mumbling, "I just want to know why Lacey won't do anything with me anymore... yeah she'll cuddle with me and stuff like that... But she won't let me touch her & she won't touch me anymore." Lilah looks at him and says, "Oh." FP looks at her and asked. "So do you see why I wanted the potion?" "Yeah, but how'd you find out about it?" "One day a few weeks ago at the Whyte Wyrm, I overheard Wormtail & Yaxley tell Mustang, Ashton, Derek & Hog-eye about all these spells & potions and what they can do, but then I heard Wormtail & Yaxley say that they don't have the spells or potions... that Draco Theo and Blaise do, so I started talking to them and hanging out with them just so I could get the potion that's in your hand right now." FP says as the door opened again with the gang and a bunch of food with them. "So, you're not really friends with Draco Theo and Blaise?" Lilah asked as Sweet Pea gave her the bag of food. "No, I'm not, but they're not my friends either." FP replied as Lacey sat beside him at the table. "Ok then well... I'm gonna eat my food and then we'll finish this conversation later." Lilah says biting her lip before leaving to go to the living room with the rest of the gang.