Ch. 99

"Ok, what was that back there?" Toni asked as she & Cheryl got dragged out of the school by Jughead, as they walked to the Southside, going to Sweet Pea's trailer, Jughead ignored her & Cheryl mouths. "We better keep quiet." Toni nods as Jughead bangs on the door as Lilah opens the door and Jughead says. "We gotta talk now." He growled looking at Lacey & Lilah before walking in with Choni on each side of him.

"Ok, talk about what?" Lilah asked sassily sitting beside Sweet Pea as Lacey wouldn't dare look at him and he furrowed his brow before asking, "What's up bestie?" "Nothing." She mumbled getting up and walking out of the living room trying not to cry. "What's up with Lacey?" Cheryl asked Sweet Pea Fangs and Lilah, Lilah scoffed before answering smugly, "Why don't you ask FP the lying cheater Jones." Jughead raised his eyebrows and said. "What?" "FP cheated on Lacey with Alice Cooper/Smith." Fangs growled lowly looking at Choni & Jughead.

Jughead says, "Are you serious?!?!?" "Yeah, we're serious." Sweet Pea said, before Jughead muttered. "Ok. I'll deal with that later, now we had a very interesting talk with Draco Theo & Blaise today at school, so Lilah, you & Lacey can tell us about your past or just wait until we found out by ourself, so tell us about the past or don't and you 2 are going to get it." Lilah sighs mumbling, "Blaise told you what I thought he would, ok fine... Lacey get your ass in here now!!!!" Lilah yells as Jughead, Choni, Sweet Pea, & Fangs get comfortable on the black leather chairs and the black leather couch.

Lacey walked back in the living room sitting beside Fangs and says, "What?" "I know what dad did and I'm going to take care of it, but now I need you and Lilah to tell us about your past, because Blaise Draco & Theo especially Blaise said that you would, if we asked. So we're... I'm asking you to tell us about your past." Lacey & Lilah sigh before Lacey says. "What do you want to know?"