Ch. 6

Fangs's Trailer
"Ok, Lacey after what happened tonight at Cheryl's house even if we don't tell FP right now, we're gonna have to tell Jughead because he saw what happened tonight so did the gang." Fangs said as he & Lacey sat on the couch. "I know, but I don't want it to change anything. Did you see the look Bughead & Varchie gave me? They especially Bughead looked like I was going to betray them or that I already did betray them." Lacey says feeling tears in her eyes again.

The door opens with Toni & Lilah walking in shutting the door back. "Hey Lace, how are you feeling?" Toni asked as she and Lilah sit beside her and Fangs. "I'm fine." Lacey mumbled avoiding eye contact with her, making Toni & Lilah look at Fangs who mouths. "I'll tell you later when me, Sweet Pea, & Joaquin tell Jughead." Toni mouths back. "Ok." The door opens again with Joaquin & Sweet Pea walking in making Fangs say sarcastically. "What is this? Come to my house whenever you guys feel like it, maybe I should just make you guys a key."

They all laughed, before Sweet Pea said closing the door locking it this time. "We have to tell Jughead everything that you told us, Lace." "I know." Lacey sighed burying her face into Fangs's lap making him play with her hair. "So do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Fangs asked as Sweet Pea & Joaquin sit in the black recliners.

The next day at Falice's house, Falice & Bughead sit on the couch watching TV while Jughead was on his phone. Jughead was in a group chat with Sweet Pea, Fangs, Joaquin, & Toni.

(Group Chat ⬇️)
Jughead_ So is Lacey ok now or not?
Fogarty 7_ She's fine now why?
Jughead_ Just wondering.
Sweets34_ Lacey is perfectly fine now, she's still asleep.
Jughead_ Ok that's good. When she wakes up, tell her to text me ok?
Serpent Princess_ Ok
Joaquin 23_ 👍
(End Of Group Chat)

Jughead puts his phone back up & looks at the TV a few minutes before he gets up and walked out the door. Falice looked at each other before Betty got up and walked out the front door. "Where'd Jug go?" Betty whispers to herself not seeing Archie & Veronica walking with her. "Hey B." Veronica says as she hooks their arms together, with Archie walking behind them. "Hey V, Arch." Betty says as they walked to Pop's seeing Blaise Draco and Theo in a booth with 2 unfamiliar adults that Betty's never seen before, she looks at Varchie and whispers. "Who are those people with Blaise Draco & Theo?" "Who knows? Maybe Lacey knows them because she still owes us an explanation." Archie says as they sit in their usual booth.

Jughead, Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Joaquin, & Lacey walked into Pop's a few minutes later. "Hey Lace, whenever you're ready to talk to me about your & Lilah's past with the new kids. I'm ready to listen and no matter what happened in the past, I'm still your friend." Jughead says hugging Lacey softly as she clings to him and starts crying. Lacey glanced up and couldn't believe who she saw and she hugged Jughead tighter knowing that she has to protect him and etc from what's about to happen in the next few weeks, months, or even years.