Ch. 45

"We watched the 1st video which was me and Lilah driving & moving into Riverdale, but that's it." Lacey said now sitting on Jughead's lap holding onto him tightly. The Serpents and Lilah look at her before Lilah smacks herself and mumbles, "Hey Hog-Eye this is gonna take a while, do you Dave Ashton, Derek and Mustang think that you can go grab me and Lacey some tequila or something strong before we kill them." Lilah asked pointing to Wormtail and Yaxley.

"Yeah we'll go get some drinks." Mustang says as he, Derek, Dave, Ashton and Hog-Eye get up going to the bar behind the counter. The Serpents besides Lacey & Lilah sit in silence before Wormtail & Yaxley start again but before they could talk, Lacey cut them off glaring at them saying coldly. "Until me & Lilah get some drinks that doesn't want to make us want to hurt you or worse kill you, I'd advise you to shut the hell up before Lilah smacks you again and I'm not going to stop her either." FP, Jughead, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Joaquin, Toni, Cheryl, & Betty try not to laugh, while Lilah smirks saying, "And you 2 still think Lacey's the nice one, but as you can see I've been rubbing off on her a little bit."

"You think?!" Wormtail said as Yaxley stares at Lacey intensely and she glared at him growling, "What do you want Yaxley?" "Oh, nothing. Just tell me where did the nice girl that we used to know go? Because me and Wormtail have no idea where she is anymore and you're not her." Lacey looks at him and says, "The nice girl died a long time ago!!! She found a cliff and jumped off of it, she would've used the white flying car but the nice girl was tired of pretending and she just wanted it to end!!!!!" That made Wormtail & Yaxley shut up leaving the Serpents shocked and confused while Lilah starts smirking before she says, "Oh? Guys? There's 1 more thing." Lilah says looking at Wormtail and Yaxley, she hands them her phone and said push play. Yaxley pushed play and a song came on it was called, "She's So Gone by Lemonade Mouth."

After the song ended, Lilah snatched her phone back and said. "When you go find Voldemort and death eaters, whenever they let you go, you can tell Voldemort and death eaters that me and Lacey aren't the same girls that we used to be, and if they want those girls back. They're gonna have to try hard to look for them because the old Lacey & Lilah are no where to be found." Lilah says sitting back down beside Sweet Pea.