Ch. 97

Cheryl's POV
The whole gang watched Lacey walk up to Blaise in the hallway near the lockers and they started talking, Juggie started growling under his breath watching them with narrowed eyes before Toni put her hand on his chest and started rubbing it a little bit before whispering. "Calm down, Jug. It's ok, they're just friends and she loves us too much to do anything with them that might piss us & parentdale off." "Then why did she snap at me earlier in the student lounge, when I asked her about those clothes that was laying on her lap?" Jughead asked. "We don't know, but we're going to find out." I said making them look at me, Jughead smiles looking around to see if anybody's watching us, before he pushed me against the wall kissing me gently making me & Toni smile.

After school, at the police station, FP was in his office sitting in his chair, when Alice walked in, she starts unbuttoning her shirt and she sat on FP's lap kissing him passionately making him smirk before he said. "We said that this was only going to be a one time thing, Ali." "I know and I love Lacey and Lilah, don't get me wrong I do, but I'm tired of always seeing you get sad and confused because Lacey won't do anything with you anymore and she just hangs out with Lilah and our kids 24/7." FP looked at her before he said. "Or maybe she knows what happened to me at the blue house with a black fence and red roses, and she's just scared that she's going to hurt me besides blaming herself for that too, when it's NOT her fault, that was Voldemort and death eaters fault."

Alice looks at him before she says, "Whatever, just shag me one more time." She gets on her knees and started unbuckling FP's belt, pulling out his length rubbing it up and down for a few minutes making him groan before she pulls her leggings down and sits on his lap making them both groan, not knowing that Lacey saw and heard everything from behind the closed door, she had tears in her eyes, pulling out her phone texting Lilah.

Lacey did what Lilah said, she went back outside of the police station wiping her eyes, when Fangs showed up on his motorcycle and he said

Lacey did what Lilah said, she went back outside of the police station wiping her eyes, when Fangs showed up on his motorcycle and he said. "Get on." Lacey got on it and held his waist tightly before Sweet Pea & Lilah got there too and Lilah says. "C'mon, Lace. We're going back to Sweet Pea's house, and we're going to stay there until you feel like going back to Falice's house again." Lacey could feel tears in her eyes, Fangs bit his lip driving off with Sweet Pea behind him, Lacey's crying hysterically, while Lilah is thinking up ways to destroy Alice & Betty because if Alice is a cheating lying fake betch then that's where Betty got it from like mother and daughter.

Sweet Pea's trailer, Fangs and Lacey got off his motorcycle walking up the steps to Sweet Pea's door, as Sweet Pea opened the door and they walked in, sat on the couch. Fangs said lowly almost growling. "Tell us what happened." He looked at Lacey who buried her face in Lilah's lap as Lilah plays with her hair and she mumbled, "FP Jones is going to get it, but not as much as Alice Cooper/Smith."