Ch. 103

"Lacey asked Theo out on a date during our 2nd year at Hogwarts, Blaise found out about it and told Lacey not to do it because Theo was a player, and since those 2 were best friends at the time, he didn't want Lacey to get hurt, none of us did." Lilah says looking at Lacey who avoided eye contact with them and says. "Yeah, I know that now, but like you said Lilah we were young and stupid and it's like I'm making the same mistake again." She mumbled the last part burying her face back into Fangs's lap. "What was the last part, we didn't catch that." Reggie asked. "She's talking about FP." Jughead says sighing before he moves Choni out of the way and stands up tugging on Lacey's hand gently making her look at him and he said, "Let's go." Lacey gets up and they walked out of Sweet Pea's trailer leaving the gang confused about where they were going. "Where are we going Jug?" Lacey asked as they walked back to the Northside of Riverdale going back to Falice's house, he didn't answer, Jughead opens the door seeing Falice on the couch watching TV, Betty & Archie were no where to be found. "Dad, get up and let's go now." FP & Alice look at them before FP gets up and then they walk back outside closing the door behind them and Jughead says." We're going to a little place where me & Choni go to have privacy, so you 2 can talk." Jughead tells Lacey as they walk back to the Southside.

Jughead leads them to a dark grey building with a black door and a side door that says "DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR UNLESS YOU'RE JUGHEAD JONES, CHERYL BLOSSOM, OR TONI TOPAZ. OR IF YOU HAVE A KEY TO THE DOOR." "What's up with the sign boy?" FP asked looking at it. "Nothing, don't worry about it." Jughead says looking at Lacey smirking a little bit making her bite her lip trying not to dye of laughter, when they get to the door, Jughead pulled out his key and opened the door, they walked in and Jughead shut the door behind them and said. "You 2 stay here & talk about whatever I don't care. Just... Talk to each other because we're not leaving until you 2 talk about everything that's been happening for the past year!!!!!!!" Jughead says walking up the stairs and slamming a door shut.

Lacey & FP look at Jughead before they look at each other and Lacey mumbled sitting on the black leather chair.  "Why'd you do it?" FP sits in front of her on the other chair and says, "Why'd I do what?" "Why did you cheat on me with Alice?" FP sighs & closes his eyes and says. "How'd you find out?" "I saw you 2 the other day at the police station in your office through the door's glass window." Lacey says playing with her blue ring on her finger.