Ch. 84

After school, Lacey & Lilah went back to Falice's house with Jughead. "Ok so what's the plan Juggie?" Lacey asked as they walk into his and Betty's room. "This is the plan." He hands them a piece of paper and Lilah grabs it reading it saying. "Ok." "Now tell me something interesting about what we've talked about at the Whyte Wyrm in FP's office yesterday." "Ok, so basically y'know how Veronica's sister Hermosa got some information on Donna?" Lilah asked Jughead who nods waiting for her to continue. "Well apparently Donna's grandma is friends with Draco Theo & Blaise's parents especially Draco's mom Narcissa & that's how it's all connected." Lacey says sitting on the bed with them.

"So how does Brett fit into the equation? Since I know how Donna fits, what about Brett?" Jughead asked. "Brett, Joan, & Jonathan are friends with Donna so obviously Donna's grandma is making them help her with everything that Voldemort & death eaters are doing, like while Voldemort and death eaters are going after me and Lacey, Donna Brett & etc are going after you and the rest of the gang." Lilah says as the door opened with JB and Charles walking in sitting in the chairs. "Hey guys, what's up?" Charles asked, Jughead looks at Lacey and Lilah before he said. "Close the door, we gotta talk about something that no one not even dad Alice or Betty can find out, it's our little secret." Jughead says as JB gets up to make sure that the door was shut completely and locked before she sat back down again.

"Ok, so now tell them what you told me." Jughead says leaning back on the bed rubbing his face with his hands taking his beanie off throwing it against the wall making it land on the floor. Lacey and Lilah get on either side of him and cuddle into his side making him furrow his brow before he asked. "What are you doing?" "This is our part of the plan." Lilah whispers making him smirk and say. "Ok, continue." "So what we were talking about yesterday at the Whyte Wyrm in FP's office, is... Ok y'know how Veronica's sister Hermosa got some info on Donna Sweet?" Lilah asked looking at Charles. "Yeah?" "Well apparently Donna's grandma is friends with Draco Theo & Blaise's parents especially Draco's mom Narcissa & that's how it's all connected." Lacey says again.

"Ok so what about Brett?" Charles asked. "Brett Joan & Jonathan are friends with Donna so obviously Donna's grandma is making them help her with everything that Voldemort and death eaters are doing, like Voldemort and death eaters are going after me & Lacey while Donna Brett and etc are going after Jughead Betty and the rest of the gang." Lilah also said again making JB & Charles look at each other with wide eyes before Charles says. "Ok, we get that, but what else is there, because there has to be something else." Charles said looking at the girls.