Ch. 41

"W-what does that mean?" Charles asked. "It means you guys have no clue what Voldemort and his minions are capable of, like me and Lacey do, or how mean and evil they can be." Lilah said. As Lacey says, "Ok picture this. Look at what Hiram Lodge did to the drive-in and the Southside and multiply that by -- 1-1000, 1000 being the worst. Everything that Hiram did to the Southside and the drive-in, that was bad but not as bad as what Voldemort and death eaters are capable of..."

Charles, Jughead, Betty, Alice, FP, Southside Serpents, Veronica, & Archie all look at each other wide-eyed before Charles says. "Ok, we get that, but maybe you 2 can show us how mean and evil Voldemort can be. Because the Serpents already know what Penny and the Ghoulies are capable of and how mean and evil they can be."

Lacey and Lilah look at each other smirking before Lacey says. "We don't think you guys are ready for that." "Maybe some of us are, and maybe some of us aren't. But I'm an FBI agent and I'm ready for everything no matter how bad or worse it gets." Charles says looking at them sternly before Lilah says. "Ok fine. We'll show you how mean and evil Voldemort and death eaters can get, but you better be ready to go through hell and back." "We're ready for anything and everything girls." Jughead says. As Fangs and Joaquin said. "In case you've forgotten, the Southside Serpents are a dangerous gang and we don't take crap from anyone, no matter how bad or evil they are."

"Yeah but around us, you're all big soft & cuddly teddy bears." Lilah teases making Varchie & Lacey hold back their laughter. "We're only softies for you." Sweet Pea said. "Isn't that so cute?" Gladys says sarcastically before she continues, "Anyways can you let me go now?!?" "No." Jughead and Charles say at the same time. "Great so I get to stay here all night?" Gladys says sarcastically as the gang chuckled and Alice said. "Actually it's 6:00 in the morning, we've been up all night."