Ch. 122

"Why am I here?" Alice Smith asked as she walked into the blue house with a black fence and red roses. Ever since Voldemort's dead and the Golden Trio took deatheaters back to the wizarding world with them except for Wormtail Yaxley Blaise Draco and Theo, Penny tall boy Malachi and the Ghoulies took over the house and they with Penelope Hal Kurtz & Chic's help have been keeping it for themselves.

"Because Penelope's opening her brothel up again and she needs some help with it, so we figured you'd like to help us & her with it." Penny says as Alice sits on the couch and asked, "That depends, how much does it pay?" "12 bucks an hour." Penelope said smirking a little. "I'll think about it, but why ask me?" "Because me, Penny the Ghoulies, Hal Kurtz & Chic are leaving Riverdale with Gladys and JB besides Charles,  Penelope's going to need some help with the brothel." Tall boy said. "Where are you guys going?" Alice asked. "Back to Toledo with Gladys and helping her with some stuff up there." Malachi said before Penny says, "We also need to talk Ali." Penny says getting something out of her pocket handing it to Alice who grabs it and said, "What?" "We need to tell Betty and Polly that you're not their real mother, that I am and that we're sisters." Alice sighs and says, "Ok, let's go. We've had this secret for a long time now and they're old enough to finally know the truth. And Penelope?" "Yeah?" She asked. "I'll take the job." Penelope smirks and says, "Great, I'll let you know all the details later."