Ch. 108

(A/N Still Jughead's POV/ a little smut, don't like don't read this chapter).

"Where are we going?" Joaquin asked Toni as they get up with us and we all leave to go find Lacey & Lilah. "We're going to go find Lacey and Lilah & we're also going to figure out why Lilah dragged Theo Blaise & Draco with her." Sweet Pea said. "Should we let Parentdale know what happened besides Falice & Charles?" Archie asked. "Yeah, we probably should, Kevin call your dad and tell him what's going on and also tell him to tell Hiram, Hermione, Mary, Fred, & Sierra." I said pulling out my phone fixing to call FP and Charles, when I see from the corner of my eye Lilah, and those 3 Slytherin snakes, Lilah has them tied up and she was dumping a bucket of cold water all over them, she kept doing it over and over.

"Gang, this way!!!" I said leading them to where Lilah is, they all followed me and when we got there. We heard Lilah say growling, "Tell me what you 3 did to Lacey now and/or what Voldemort did or so help me I won't quit dumping this cold water on you." "We don't know what happened, all we said was that we heard a rumor that Lacey and FP broke up, so we asked her about it in class today and then she started acting weird for the rest of the class after she said, that they did break up." Theo said wiping water out of his eyes.

3rd POV
Jughead, Choni, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Joaquin, Kevin, Reggie, Veronica, Betty, and Archie look at them & Lilah before Sweet Pea wraps his arms around Lilah's waist and he whispered in her ear. "Stop, we got it under control now." Lilah dropped the bucket of water and Sweet Pea held her tightly to him holding her face against his chest as she cried and cried, Jughead and the rest of the gang, interrogated Blaise Draco & Theo, while Sweet Pea sat on the ground with Lilah in his lap still crying.

That night, at Thistle house, Cheryl Toni & Jughead were laying in bed watching TV, when Jughead sighs and says. "Girls, get up now." Choni does what he said Jughead pulls out his dick, rubbing it up and down as Toni starts sucking him off, Cheryl kisses Jughead passionately as Toni tugs on his dick a few minutes making him growl lowly, Cheryl whimpers and positions herself over Jughead's cock making them both groan as Cheryl starts to rock them both, as Cheryl rides Jughead a little bit faster.

Toni & Jughead have a hot make out session, while Cheryl rides Jughead's cock hard making them both cum after a few more thrusts, Cheryl grabs his face kissing him passionately. "Good girl, bombshell. Your turn now Topaz." Jughead says smirking as Toni does what Cheryl did, except she faces Jughead who smirks, they have fun all night long.