Ch. 117

"Ok, so 3rd year was very interesting to say the least." Lilah starts as the lions🦁 & snakes🐍 agree with her besides Lacey who gets up and walks to the gang's table sitting on Fangs's lap and he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly before he asked what the gang was dying to know. "Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine Fangs" "Wanna come with us to the Speakeasy or to the Whyte Wyrm?" Jughead & Reggie asked at the same time.

"No, I'm good. I have to stay here with Lilah, I'm not leaving her by herself with them. They might be our old friends, but I'm not &/ I don't trust them anymore and I sure as hell know that Lilah would never leave me by myself so I'm not leaving her." "Ok, well if you 2 need us. Some of us will be in the speakeasy and then the rest of us will be at the Whyte Wyrm." The gang said before Jughead says, "Me & Choni will be in the speakeasy with Veronica, Fangs, Kevin & Reggie while etc go to the Whyte Wyrm." "Ok, bye." Lacey gets off Fangs's lap and walked back to the table where Lilah was.

"No. I swear that's how it happened." Draco says as he Blaise & Theo die of laughter. "It didn't happen, like that!!" Harry Ron & Hermione said as Harry says, "Let me tell you how it really happened, so it was like after Malfoy got hurt by that hippogriff, he layed on the ground rolling back and forth mumbling about how much his arm hurt after the hippogriff kicked him. After Hagrid's class was over, we saw Crabbe & Goyle take Malfoy to the hospital wing so Madam Pomfrey could look at his arm and then the next day in Potions class, all us Gryffindors' saw Malfoy with a sling on his arm." "And that's how it really happened." Ron & Hermione said at the same time. "Ok, so maybe it did happen like that." Draco mumbled as they talked for the rest of the night catching up on everything for the past 2 years.