Ch. 125

(a/n smut in this chapter).

Veronica's speakeasy
When Toni and Jughead walked down there, Jughead locked it after closing it seeing Cheryl & Veronica sitting at the bar drinking a bunch of stuff from the shelves, Jughead sighs pulling his gray beanie off and says, "What's up girls?" Toni sits beside him and looked at Cheronica too.
______________________________________
Cheronica whine and scream as Jughead fingers them hard as they're bent over the counter with their face down and ass up. Jughead feels their about to cum and he moved his fingers away from them making Cheronica whimper as Toni sits there watching them and she smirks as Jughead gets on his knees and gets behind Veronica eating her out as she whines, screams and groans 'daddy'. Jughead licks her clit gently before going faster making her scream and cum hard on his face, before he gets up kissing her passionately before he smacked her ass hard, going to Cheryl who's in for a treat.
______________________________________
"Sir!!!" Cheryl screams as Jughead pounds into her hard, pulling on her hair grunting. "C'mon Cher, daddy's going to let you cum, but you gotta tell him what's up with you & Ronnie." Cheryl whimpers as Jughead pulls out and slammed back into her hard making her yelp as he continued to shag her hard and senseless, Cheryl clenched on his cock making them both cum, before Jughead could pull out, it was already too late. Jughead sighs and says, "Well bombshell, if you do end up pregnant, we'll deal with it when the time comes, if you are." Jughead says. "Ok." Cheryl whimpers again as Jughead makes her look at him he kisses her passionately making her smile through the kiss.
______________________________________
Toni rides Jughead's cock as he held her hips tightly, as Cheronica hold their phone out recording it. "Juggie." Toni whimpers as Jughead thrusts up harder into her. "I'm close." "I know." Jughead attacks her neck rubbing her clit and says, "Let go, baby." Toni groans as she cums all over his lap, Cheronica save the video on their phones and lay on either side of Jughead who says, "Now, will you tell me what's going on?" "Ok, I'll tell you." Veronica says as tears start to form in her eyes.