Ch. 29.

Bughead Lilah & Sweet Pea walk out the front door going to the police station to see Charles, while Falice look at Reggie Kevin Fangs Joaquin Toni Cheryl Archie & Veronica. "You guys can stay here or you can go home, we don't really care." Alice says as FP gets up going to the living room laying on the couch watching TV. "Can we stay here for the night?" Fangs asked. "Sure." FP says from the living room, the gang walked in the living room sitting on the other couch and chairs while the Serpents sat on FP making him laugh and say. "Ok this was fun now get off guys." Choni Fangs & Joaquin get off him, FP sits up and pats the couch beside him, they smile and sit beside him who's now in the middle, Kevin Reggie Alice & Varchie sit on the other couch looking at them and they chuckle.

Police Station Charles's office
"So what exactly are you guys doing here?" Charles asked closing the door locking it as Bughead Sweet Pea & Lilah sat down at the table with Charles sitting at the end. "We came to talk to you about something." Lilah says avoiding eye contact, Charles looked at her noticing that she's avoiding eye contact with him and he nudged her and mouthed, "I want to talk to you later." Lilah nods and smiles sadly. "So what'd you guys want to talk to me about?" Charles asked.

Sweet Pea's Trailer
Lacey woke up checking her phone, she had a bunch of calls & texts from Veronica Archie Cheryl Toni Kevin and Reggie. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Lacey got up and walked to the kitchen with her phone in her hand walking out the door shutting it behind her locking it, she was walking to Pop's when she got hit with something that made her fall on the ground she dropped her phone, the person w...

Lacey got up and walked to the kitchen with her phone in her hand walking out the door shutting it behind her locking it, she was walking to Pop's when she got hit with something that made her fall on the ground she dropped her phone, the person who hit her grabbed it putting it in there pocket and dragged Lacey to their house.