Ch. 153

"So, I'll see you tonight right?" FP asked Jughead on the phone as he heard the front door open and close with Lacey Lilah Joaquin Fangs & Sweet Pea walking in shutting the door behind them. FP looks up at them and smiled before he said. "My house tonight at 8 and if you want, bring Cheryl Veronica & Toni with you, ok bye see you later." FP hangs up the phone and says, "Hi guys." "Hey." "Hi." "Sup."

"What's happening tonight at 8?" Sweet Pea asked FP who smiled and said, "Why don't you guys stay here tonight and find out. While I'm at it, invite the whole gang including Betty & Archie. I'll go call Hog-eye and tell him that he can also invite Wormtail Yaxley besides Draco Theo & Blaise." FP says smirking making Lacey & Lilah look at each other with raised eyebrows before Lacey says. "Hey F?" "Yeah?" He looks at her. "Can I talk to you in the kitchen for a few minutes?" "Yeah, let me just text Blaise real quick." "Um... ok?!" "FP what the hell is going on?!?!?!" Lilah asked as she stared at him. "Nothing!!! Everything's fine Lilah, I promise." FP says walking back into the kitchen to call Hog-eye. That night at 8 at FP's house, the whole gang was there including Betty & Archie. A few minutes later, the door opened again with Blaise Draco & Theo walking in with a bag, Theo handed it to FP and whispers something in his ear.