Ch. 157

"Ok, are you guys done yet?" Jughead chuckles. "Yeah, here." The gang hand him their piece of paper again and he puts them in the box closing it. "Cool, so if that's everything, we're gonna go back to thistle house." Veronica says as she Toni Cheryl & Jughead get up with the red box in Toni's hand. "Ok... wait hey Jug?" FP stops them. "Yeah?" "Can you come back over later?" "Yeah sure, what time?" "8:30." FP replied before Jughead says, "Yeah, I'll be back later." "Ok, and you 3 can come back to... if you want." "Ok." Choni & Veronica said leaving FP's house after Jughead opened it and they left getting into Cheryl's car driving off.

"So... the rest of you, get back in your cars and your motorcycles and let's go to Pop's to get some food." FP says grabbing his keys from the counter with Lacey behind him. "Ok, we'll be there in 15 minutes." Sweet Pea said as he and Lilah got up and left too with the rest of the gang following them, Reggie & Betty's car was piled up with the gang sitting with them except for Sweet Pea Fangs and Joaquin who had their motorcycles.

Thistle house, as soon as Jughead Choni and Veronica get back there and Cheryl opens the door. "Girls!!! room now." Jughead growls lowly taking the red box from Veronica and put it on the couch, Choni and Veronica do what he said, Jughead smirks to himself before he follows them.