Ch 193

Carl aka Klaus's house beside FP's house. "It's time for the plan guys." Klaus said, "Here's Rebekah Elijah Hayley Tyler & Katherine aka Katerina Petrova, they're going to help us too." "Hello." They said as Penny Gladys The Ghoulies Charles Chic & tall boy said. "Hi." "So, let's go kidnap who we need to and get this revenge party started." The Ghoulies said. "Ok, here's the plan, Narcissa gets to kidnap Draco Theo & Blaise besides Lacey & Lilah, but Penny Gladys The Ghoulies Charles Chic & tall boy are going with her, Donna & Brett." Klaus aka Carl said before tall boy asked. "What are you Rebekah Elijah Hayley Tyler & Katherine going to do?!"

"Oh, we're going to go meet Damon & Stefan Salvatore besides Elena Gilbert Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes, and get our revenge on them." Klaus answered before he said, "Chop chop we don't have all year!!!" "We have to get Donna & Brett, before I can do anything." Narcissa said as the door opened and Brett said, "We're already here and we have a surprise for you guys." "What is it?" Penny asked. "We already kidnapped Lacey & Lilah." Donna said shoving them into the house. "Oh good, Penny Gladys The Ghoulies Charles Chic tall boy, you know what to do, have at it." Klaus said before he continues, "We're going to go get Damon Stefan Elena Bonnie Caroline Draco Theo & Blaise." They nodded before Klaus and etc left with Donna & Brett.

As soon as the door closed, Lilah turned on Charles and asked. "Why the hell are you doing this to us?!??" "Shut up." Chic answered and smacked her across the face, before Lacey said. "Oh, so you're going to abuse us now? Hmm ok then, it's not like Cheryl bombshell hasn't already started it." Lacey rolls her eyes and Penny slammed her against the wall and hissed, "Stop talking, and listen to us!!!" "Both of you." Gladys answered. "If we don't, are you going to abuse us some more?!" Lilah asked sarcastically before Charles smacked her across the face too but harder then Chic did. "Ow." She mumbles quietly. "Y'know what, Malachi go get that one thing Carl aka Klaus said we could use, if they didn't listen to us." Tall boy said. "Where is it?" "In the kitchen next to the counter." Gladys said before she moved Penny away from Lacey taking her to a room leaving Lilah in the living room with Charles Chic tall boy Penny & The Ghoulies.

In the room Gladys took Lacey, she shut the door behind them locking it and says, "We need to talk about something." "Why? If you're going to kill me, just do it!! I don't care anymore!!!" Lacey said looking around before she sat on the bed, before Gladys said, "I'm not going to kill you, but me and etc do have to rough you & Lilah up though and make it look like we're going to abuse you, but we're actually not going to do anything like that." "Then why are you doing anything like this at all?!" Lacey asked looking at her before Gladys sighs and said. "Scoot over and I'll tell you everything that you want to know."