Ch. 3

Whyte Wyrm

"So Jughead, you had something to tell us." Archie says as they, Veronica, Toni, Kevin, Joaquin, Reggie, Cheryl, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Lilah, and Betty sit at a table in the back of the room with Lacey and Falice. "Yeah I do, & it's about the new kids." Fangs caught Lacey's eye and she mouths. "It's ok." He nods and takes a sip of his drink. "So basically, I met them yesterday at Pop's and I talked to them for a few minutes. 2 out of 3 of them seem nice, but the other one, I wanted to smack because he was very rude & mean and all of them gave me bad vibes." "What are their names?" Kevin asked. "Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, & Theo Nott." Lacey said looking at Sweet Pea and Fangs." "Yeah and the Theo guy is who I wanted to smack!" Jughead says dramatically making all of them laugh. "Ok. Ok we get it." Cheryl says as Toni Reggie Joaquin and Varchie agree with her. Fangs gets up with Sweet Pea who grabs Lacey's hand and drags her to another table away from Falice and etc not noticing that FP was watching them the whole time.

They get up to get more drinks and sit on the bar stools, it was quiet until Fangs said. "So Lace, when are you going to tell me, Sweet Pea, and Joaquin about your & Lilah's past with the new kids." Lacey looks at him and says. "I started tonight by telling you guys their names." "Well it's a start." Joaquin said sitting beside them. "Y'know guys I think Lacey told us in front of etc without actually having to tell us out loud." Sweet Pea says tapping his hand on the table. "That's because I did!! And remember don't tell FP or Jughead what's going on ok." "Yeah we know." Fangs, Joaquin, and Sweet Pea said. Not noticing FP & Alice standing there watching and hearing the whole conversation, FP sighs rubbing his face walking back to the table with Alice behind him. "But... Wait? Why can't we tell them again?" Sweet Pea asked as Lacey smacked herself in the head while Fangs &  Joaquin groan.

Back at the table, Falice, Lilah, Reggie & Kevin were just sitting there talking while Choni Bughead & Varchie left. FP kept rubbing his face and he mumbled. "Why would Lacey lie to me?" Alice looks at him and whispers. "I don't know, but we'll get to the bottom of it I promise." FP smiles sadly getting up walking up the stairs to his office with Alice watching him sadly.