Ch. 66

After the gang except for the Serpents left Lacey's hospital room, except for Lilah Wormtail & Yaxley. FP and the Serpents sat near the window, FP said still holding Lacey to his chest. "Tell us about 3rd year at Hogwarts in Slytherin, and you better tell us everything or else." " Ok, we will." Lilah says looking at Wormtail & Yaxley, they kept looking at each other before Yaxley said. "We should probably start with the end of 2nd year into the beginning of 3rd year aka hell and torture." "Ok, start talking." Jughead says looking at them as Lacey started to wake up again.

"Hey Lacey." Wormtail says as Lacey looks at him and Yaxley and then at the Serpents besides Lilah. "Hey." Lacey says as she looks at her hand with the IV in it. "So we're gonna go." Lilah says looking at the Serpents especially Sweet Pea. "No you're not." FP snapped as Lacey's eyes widen and she looks at Wormtail & Yaxley motioning for them to come closer and they get up getting close to her bed and she whispered something in their ear. "I need to talk Theo about something, so when I get out of the hospital tell him to meet me at Sweet-Water River or somewhere where no one can find us." "Are you sure?" Yaxley asked.

Lacey nods before looking at FP Lilah and the Serpents who are talking not paying attention to them. "Ok do you want Blaise too or no?" Wormtail asked as Lilah and the Serpents turn back around and FP asked looking at Wormtail and Yaxley. "So are you guys going to tell us what happened in 3rd year at Hogwarts in Slytherin or not?" Lacey starts choking trying not to laugh and the Serpents look at each other before Fangs said. "What's up?" "Nothing, when can I leave?" Lacey asked. "In a few minutes after we sign some papers for you to be released." FP says cuddling her tightly to him. "In that case, Wormtail Yaxley, come over and we can talk there." "Ok, do you still want us to bring Theo & Blaise?" "No... Just Theo." Lilah looks at them confused before she looks at FP and the Serpents who look just as confused as Lilah, Sweet Pea nudged her whispering, "What's happening?" "I- I'm not sure."