Ch. 154

"Ok guys!!! Since I moved into this house for at least a month now, I decided to throw a little party so have fun, but not too much fun... because look at Cheryl" FP says making the gang laugh as Cheryl blushes, because her stomach has started showing a little bit more, she hides her face into Jughead's side making him smirk and whisper. "It's ok, c'mon girls let's go talk to our friends." "K." Choni & Veronica said. As they mingle, Jughead saw Lacey from the corner of his eye looking at FP who was in the kitchen with Draco Theo and Blaise and those 4 were talking about something, Lacey and Lilah look at each other before Lilah and Sweet Pea leave the living room to go outside, and Jughead walked to Lacey and said. "Hey."

Lacey looks at him and says, "Hi." Before she looked back at FP who is still talking to her & Lilah's Slytherin snake friends. "So, uh do you know what's going on there?" Jughead asked sitting beside her on the chair. "Nope, it's weird." Jughead chuckles and says, "I bet it is. So wanna come hangout with me Choni and Veronica tonight?" "Nah, I'm good..." Lacey said getting up from the chair leaving Jughead alone and confused as he watched Lacey get up and leave the house with Barchie. "Hey Jones." Reggie said as he Kevin Josie & Joaquin walk up to him with Choni & Veronica besides the Serpents and Lilah. "Lilah, do you know why Lacey left with Betty and Archie?" Jughead asked. "Nope, maybe they're friends again too." Lilah says.