Ch. 159

"Well, we're back at your house FP, what's up?" Kevin asked as the gang sit on the couch looking at him and he said seriously. "I've been hearing & seeing some weird creepy stuff from the house beside me and--" FP sighs and continues, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm scared something bad is going to happen and--" "You want us to investigate what's going on right?" Betty asked him. "Yeah, could you?" "Yeah, we're just going to need some help... are you up for calling Charles?" Betty asked him.

As soon as Charles got to FP's new house, he walked straight in and said, "Ok I'm here, what's going on?" "We need to help FP investigate the house next door to him because he's been hearing and seeing some weird & creepy things." Betty informed Charles who said, "Alright, when do we start & where's Jughead?"

The gang except for Draco Theo and Blaise besides Lacey and Lilah get up and walk to the kitchen so FP could show them where the noise is coming from. "Ok, guys... If you 3 or Narcissa and her friends are doing this... you better stop now and I'm warning you." Lilah growled lowly. "It's not us." Theo says, "But we know someone who might know what is going on though." "Who?!" Lacey and Lilah asked. "We've been hearing a rumor, that not all of the death eaters went back to the wizarding world after the Golden Trio and Lilah killed Voldemort. We've been hearing that Bellatrix, Rodolph, Lucius, besides Narcissa stayed here in Riverdale."

Theo explained before Lilah says, "I thought Narcissa went back to the wizarding world though, because that's what Brett and Donna said." "Y'know Brett Joan Jonathan & Donna could be the ones behind all of this, with Narcissa and Donna's grandma's help." Draco said as the gang walked back in the living room and Lilah said. "Betty!!!! Do you think Brett Joan Jonathan and Donna could have anything to do with this?!?!?!" "I wouldn't put it past them if they did, FP we can start there." "Ok." FP says as the door opened with Jughead Choni & Veronica walking in and Jughead says, "What's up guys? Why do you all look so freaked out & why is Charles here?"