Ch. 151

Thursday morning at school, the gang except for Lacey were at lunch talking and hanging out, when Betty & Archie walked up to them and sat at the table. "Hi guys." Betty said as she and Archie sat in front of Vughead. "Hey." The gang said. "Ok, quick question. Why are you 2 sitting here?" Reggie asked as the gang look at Barchie. "Because we're still friends with you besides, I'm over the fact that Jughead's dating Choni & Veronica and that Cheryl's pregnant." Betty said drinking her drink. The gang look at each other before Choni Veronica and Jughead asked. "Are you sure? "Are you serious?" "Are you ok with it now?" "I'm fine guys I promise." Betty laughs as Archie added. "Yeah, I'm ok with it now too." "Ok." Jughead says smiling making his girls & Barchie smile back.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"C'mon Lace, just try." FP says as he sat in his chair at the police station in his office with Lacey sitting under the desk debating whether or not she should do what FP asked her to... because she doesn't want them to get caught. "Plz, babygirl." FP says moving hair out of her face as Lacey sits on her knees on the floor between FP's legs. "Ok." Lacey mumbled as FP smirks and starts unbuckling his belt pulling his pants down to his ankles, Lacey grabbed his cock FP sucked in a breath watching her before he kept stroking her hair and says, "It's ok baby, if it gets too much, we can stop, but for now it's ok, I'll let you know if we have to stop, but for now it's alright."

Lacey whimpered as FP grabbed her hand and guided it over his cock rubbing it up and down softly and slowly for a few seconds before Lacey says, "Ok, I can't do this!! I still have the image of what Megan & Chloe did to you stuck in my head and I-- I just can't it hurts too much!!! I'm sorry." Lacey gets up and leaves FP's office before leaving the police station and she texted Fangs Joaquin Sweet Pea and Lilah in a group chat. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

 ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️