Ch 180

"So, did you guys bring the stuff?" Blaise asked as Bonnie got stuff out of her bag and layed it on the table. "Yeah, here's everything that I think you'll need." Bonnie said looking at Lacey and Lilah smiling, they smile back at her. "Why do you need our help Zabini?!?" Lilah asked rubbing her face lightly as Stefan Damon Elena & Caroline sit on the couch waiting for Blaise to answer her, Lacey caught Damon from the corner of her eye staring at her and smirking making her blush a little which makes him smirk again before he moved from his spot between Stefan & Elena and sat beside Lacey & Lilah who looked at him before Lacey says, "Hi." "Hey."

The Slytherin snakes besides Lilah Elena Bonnie Caroline and Stefan look at each other before they look at Lacey and Damon again, Lilah said.  "Whatever game you're playing don't, Lacey has a boyfriend and so do I so whatever you're thinking about doing don't!!! Or our boyfriends' will literally hurt you or almost kill you." "We're, I'm not doing anything, I'm just trying to make a new friend." Damon said winking at Lacey who smiles and says, "We can be friends, but that's it because my boyfriend is the sheriff of Riverdale."

"Damon... don't ok we know their boyfriends' and there other friends, you guys don't want to mess with them." Blaise Draco and Theo said looking at Damon then Stefan Elena Bonnie and Caroline who nod and Stefan said, "Damon don't, they can be our friend, but that's it nothing more."
Lilah looks at them and says smiling, "We'll be your friend, but we can't be more than that ok?!" "Yeah, we got it, now you Slytherins tell us what the plan is." Damon said leaning against the couch looking at Lacey & Lilah who looked at him and smile again.

FP's house,
FP Archie Reggie Kevin Josie Joaquin Fangs Sweet Pea Veronica & Toni sat on the couch watching TV when FP asked. "How long has Lacey and Lilah been gone?" "30 minutes." Sweet Pea said checking his phone for the time. "We're sure they're fine, they said they'll be back later today." Fangs said as FP nods and says, "Yeah, you guys are right."

Pop's,
Bughead found a booth and they started talking after they ordered some food. "Ok, so tell me what's going on from your pov for the past few weeks." Jughead eating a fry. "Like what Jug?" Betty asked drinking her milkshake.  "Tell me what's going on with Cheryl besides the gang and why Veronica & Toni are acting like they don't care about anything or anybody anymore?" Jughead says eating a few more fries. Betty sighs mumbling something under her breath before she drinks a few more sips of her milkshake before she said, "Ok, here's what's been happening for the past few weeks." and Betty told him everything including Toni & Veronica being jealous of Cheryl for getting all of his attention and they only get Jughead's attention whenever Cheryl's asleep or something like that. Jughead looks at Betty listening to what she told him and asked. "Ok, will you help me fix it?!??? Plz?" "Yeah, sure." Betty said as she started eating her food while looking at Jughead who eats his burger and starts thinking to himself about what he can do with Toni & Veronica besides Cheryl and the gang.