Ch. 155

"You 3 are sure this is going to work?" FP asked Draco Theo & Blaise in the kitchen of his house. "Yeah, we promise because back in the wizarding world, we had to use this potion on our parents and some of our friends just ask Lacey and Lilah." Theo said as they hear the door open. "Alright, if anything happens, can you fix it?" "Yeah, and if you want we'll stay here and watch you." "Ok." FP smirks noticing the gang sitting in the living room on their phones. "Hey guys." "Hey, hi, sup." The gang said as he and the 3 Slytherin snakes walk in the living room sitting on the couch with them.

"Don't you guys have school?" FP asked still looking at the potion in his hand. "No, it's Friday." Jughead says pulling Cheryl Veronica and Toni closer to him making the gang scoff and roll their eyes without Jughead seeing that. "Actually it's Wednesday." Archie says, "Whatever." Jughead chuckles before he looks at FP who said, "So, what are you doing today?" "We don't know, but me and my girls need your guys' help with something." "Ok, what?"

The gang except for Choni and Veronica asked. "We need help with baby names. Like if you guys have any suggestions on what we should name our baby, write them down and put them in this box." Cheryl said holding a red box up with red pens and a stack of paper. "Ok." The gang said grabbing the pieces of paper and a red pen. "Hey, you 3?" Jughead says looking at Draco Theo and Blaise. "Yeah?" Blaise asked. "If you want, you can do it too." Jughead smiles a small smile making them smile back and say. "Ok, we'll do that."