Ch 181

"Wait, so Damon & Stefan are vampires and so is Caroline, Bonnie's a witch & Elena's just a normal human?" Lilah asked as they all laugh and nod. "Yeah, is that ok with you?" Bonnie asked sitting beside Blaise on the couch. "Yeah, we're good with that, just don't suck our blood or try to kill us." Lacey & Lilah said still laughing. "Don't worry, we won't." Stefan said as they kept laughing before the Slytherin snakes said seriously. "Ok, so you 2 know about the guy beside FP's house, where he's hearing weird noises from?" "Yeah, what about it?" Lilah & Lacey asked looking at them, while Damon Stefan Bonnie Caroline & Elena look at each other before they look at the girls & the Slytherin snakes.

"This is going to help us figure out what they're up to because you know that Chic & Charles are up to something too." "Well duh." Lilah says looking at her phone seeing what time it is and her eyes widen and said. "Uh, listen me and Lacey have to leave now, but we'll see you guys later.... Vampires, witch, & Elena it was nice to meet you, now we gotta go." Lacey gets up and walked to the door and Damon said, "It was nice to meet you guys too, we'll be staying in Riverdale with Draco Theo & Blaise for the time being, so maybe hopefully we'll run into you 2 in town." "Yeah, maybe bye guys." "Bye." After Lacey and Lilah left the house, the 3 vampires witch and Elena look at Draco Theo Blaise Wormtail & Yaxley saying. "We like them." The Slytherin snakes smirk before they said. "We knew you would."

When Lacey and Lilah got back to FP's house, Lilah yanked the door opened and they walked in slamming the door behind them locking it. "Hey girls." The gang said looking at them. "Hey." Lacey jumped into FP's lap laying her head on his chest making him smirk and wrap his arms around her waist tightly before Lilah did the same thing to Sweet Pea. "So what are Draco Theo & Blaise up too?" Fangs asked teasingly making the gang laugh before Kevin saw the look on their face. "What's up girls, you look like you've seen a ghost."

FP & Sweet Pea made Lacey & Lilah look at them before Lilah says looking at Lacey who gripped FP's shirt tightly making him rub her back gently. "Instead of a ghost how about 3 vampires 1 witch and 1 human girl????" "What are you talking about?" Reggie asked as Lacey said. "Draco Theo Blaise Wormtail & Yaxley are friends with 3 vampires, 1 witch & Elena the only human, we met them at their house when we went to go meet Draco Theo & Blaise at their house, then that's when we met Damon & Stefan Salvatore besides Caroline Forbes the 3 vampires, Bonnie Bennett the witch, and Elena Gilbert the only human girl."
The gang look at each other before FP asked.

"Do you 2 really think they're vampires?" "We saw their fangs!!!!!!" Lacey whisper yells. "Damon showed us his fangs they're white and really sharp." Lilah says cuddling closer to Sweet Pea who hugged her tightly to him laying his arms on her back. "Did they scare you?" Joaquin asked. "No, we're just telling you guys that 3 vampires, 1 witch and a new girl moved to Riverdale, they're staying with Draco Theo & Blaise for as long as they're (Draco Theo and Blaise) stay in Riverdale." Lacey said cuddling closer to FP & Lilah continues, "They also have some stuff to see what Charles & Chic are up too, besides Carl Aguilar."