Ch. 24

The Serpents & Lilah leave and as soon as they get out of the blue house, Lilah kicked the rocks so hard she starts crying because she knows something's up and she can't do anything about it either, Sweet Pea grabs her and holds her close to him and asked. "What's up Lil?" "Lacey knows something that I don't, and she won't tell me what it is, she used to tell me everything & now she won't!!" Lilah hits the side of the Wyrm having a meltdown in Sweet Pea's arms.

Sweet Pea looks at Joaquin & Fangs saying, "Go get Choni Varchie Kevin Reggie Betty & Alice now." They go back inside the Whyte Wyrm seeing Hog-Eye at the bar talking to Alice & Betty, they walk over to them. "Outside now." Fangs whispers to Betty & Alice. "But before you do, go find Reggie Choni Varchie and Kevin." Joaquin continues. Alice Betty & Hog-Eye look at them and Betty said ok. "What about FP & Jughead?" Alice asked. "No I don't think so." Fangs asked, Alice & Betty look at each other before Betty says, "They're not even here anyway, they went to Pop's with Gladys & Jellybean."

Hog-Eye said, "I'll talk to you guys later." as he went back to work, Alice & Betty follow Choni Varchie Kevin & Reggie outside with Fangs & Joaquin. "What's going on?" Alice asked as they all went outside. Sweet Pea is sitting against the wall with Lilah in his lap and said. "Sit down we gotta talk."