Ch. 150

FP's house, FP & Lacey were in the living room watching TV when the door bursts open with Lilah & Sweet Pea walking in with Kevin Fangs Reggie and Joaquin. "Hey guys." FP says looking at them. "Hey." "Do you have any food?" Kevin asked looking at FP who said, "Look in the fridge and freezer, anyways what's up?" "We came to hangout with you and Lacey." Reggie says as he, Joaquin Kevin Fangs Lilah and Sweet Pea sat on the couch with food in their hands. "We also need to talk about your kid and his girls again." Kevin says, FP & Lacey look at each other before FP chuckles and says, "What happened this time?"

"Where are you taking us Juggie?" Toni asked as they & Cheronica drive to the dark grey building. Jughead chuckles and says, "I'm taking you to our hiding spot." "You mean the-- and the-- with the rooms and all the toys?" Choni asked squealing. "Yup." Jughead smirks as he keeps driving to the dark grey building with Veronica in the passenger seat holding his hand squeezing it gently. "V, we're gonna have so much fun." Cheryl said smiling from the back seat of the car as Toni said, "Yeah, that's true." "Ok." Veronica says as Jughead squeezed her hand again.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Mmm, ugh." Veronica whimpered after Jughead tied her up to a machine and then he left the room to go check on Choni. Cheryl's in the red room getting shagged hard by a vibrator and a strapon at the same time, Toni's in the room across the hall from Veronica and she's getting her ass shagged hard by a machine. Jughead sat in the living room watching the cameras in the rooms that his girls are in, and he smirks watching them getting filled up for a few minutes, before he got up goes upstairs to a room, he pushes some buttons laughing as he hears Cheryl and Veronica scream & whimper as loud as they can, while Toni whines and whimpered, "Daddy, I want your cock. Daddy please!!!!" Jughead smirks running his fingers through his hair and walked out of the room going to the room where Toni was and gives her what she wants.