Ch. 123

"So, here's the plan?" Donna & Brett tell Mr. Dupont, Joan and Jonathan. "Ok, we're listening." Mr. Dupont said looking at them. "But 1st, we want you to meet an old friend of Veronica Lodge from New York." Brett says as the door opened and Nick St. Clair walked into the room and said. "Hi, I'm Veronica's old friend Nick from New York." "Hi." All of the Stonewall Preppies look at each other and smirk knowing that this was going to be a good plan.

Pop's
"So, what happens now?" Reggie asked Kevin Josie Fangs Sweet Pea Lacey and Lilah. "We're not sure tbh." The door to Pop's jingled and everybody looked up, Lacey & Lilah saw the gang's face drain as they saw who walked in. Jughead, Choni, Veronica and the rest of the gang including FP walked up from the speakeasy and when Cheronica looked at the person who just walked in, they gulped and looked at each other before they slowly walked away from Jughead and Toni and went back down to the speakeasy.

Lacey and Lilah look at each other confused before Lilah nudged Sweet Pea and he looked at her. "What's up with the gang? They all look like they've seen a ghost." "Me & the Serpents aren't sure, because we only know half of the story, but apparently the guy who walked in 5 minutes ago, he's Veronica's old friend and he tried to do the same thing that happened to FP... He tried to do the same thing to Veronica & Cheryl."

Lacey bit her lip and got up leaving Pop's and Lilah asked. "Does Jughead know?" "We don't think so." Reggie whispered before Josie and Kevin chime in. "That's Nick St Clair and he's the worst guy in the world." "I was there with Melody & Valerie at Veronica's party when Nick St Clair drugged Cheryl and almost tried to... well y'know." Josie said eyeing the rest of the gang hoping no one's listening to the conversation. Lilah Sweet Pea Fangs Josie Reggie and Kevin look at each other before Jughead Toni & FP joined the booth and Jughead asked, "Ok, where's Cheronica?" "We don't know Jones." Sweet Pea said as Fangs laughed saying, "Can't you keep up with your girls?" Jughead laughed with them and he said, "C'mon Toni, let's go find them." "Ok, bye guys." "Bye." The gang said before FP looked at them smiling before he turns back to the booth and says, "Where's Lacey?" "Why do you care?" Lilah muttered, FP sighs before getting up grabbing Lilah's hand making her get up and they walked out of Pop's and he took her back to his new house so he could show her everything that's he's doing to get Lacey back.