Ch. 75

As soon as Lacey & Lilah got up and got dressed, they went downstairs with FP and sat on the couch with him and he pulls them closer to him tightly making them look at each other before they get out of his grip. "Gm girls." "Hi Ali." They mumble still half asleep before Lacey lays her head on FP's lap making him smile and play with her hair gently.

A few hours later at the Whyte Wyrm, Lacey's phone buzzed, she got it out and had a text from an anonymous number and on the text it had play video so Lacey pushed play, she saw was FP tied to a chair with Megan & Chloe on their knees holding onto his cock rubbing it up and down & before it got worse, Lacey shut it off and ran to the bathroom closing the door locking it, as she slid down the wall and cried until she had no more tears left to cry, Lacey finally quit crying after a few minutes she sat there holding her hand over her mouth so if she starts crying again no one can hear her. Lacey bites her lip and exited out of her text messages, then she wiped her eyes and got back up and went back to where Fangs & Joaquin were and she sat beside them staying quiet trying not to cry, but it didn't work when Jughead Lilah Fangs Varchie Choni Betty Kevin and Reggie walked up to their table with Falice and Theo, Lacey bit her lip so hard that she drew blood a little and then she got up and went back to the bathroom with Veronica and Choni following her.

"Ok, what's up?" Cheryl says making Lacey look at them before Lacey broke down again and got her phone out and showed them the video, Veronica grabbed Lacey's phone as she Toni & Cheryl watched it and then after it ended, they looked at each other before they got on the floor with Lacey and held her as tightly as they could. "It's ok, everything will be ok we promise." Veronica says as Lacey layed on her lap and kept crying hysterically. "Maybe that's why they never showed up last night to the Speakeasy." Veronica said as she & Choni look at her before Lacey says through tears. "What about Betty Alice Sweet Pea Fangs and Joaquin?" "They probably got kidnapped too, I'm sorry, but that's probably what happened." Cheryl says as Lacey started crying again. "C'mon let's go, we can go back to the Speakeasy and stay there for as long as we want." Veronica says as they all got up and left the bathroom and walked out of the Whyte Wyrm and went back to the Northside of Riverdale going to Pop's and then down to the bottom where Veronica's Speakeasy was.