Ch. 95

"What plan?" Lacey asked. "Aren't you here to help us stop the Golden Trio and Professor McGonagall to stop blaming & accusing all the Slytherins and Slytherin house?" Blaise asked as Lacey scoffed before she glared at Voldemort saying. "Did you really have to bring Blaise Draco & Theo into this?" "Hey! You wouldn't listen to me, so I had to!!!!" Voldemort said before he continues, "Besides if you do help us, the old Lacey can come back to life, because she's so mean & evil just like Lilah and we want the old Lacey back, because we (points to him/death eaters/Draco/Theo & Blaise). could always get along with the old Lacey, this new Lacey won't talk to us anymore, we miss the old Lacey & we want her back!!!! Besides dark green, black & silver always did look good on you. Especially dark green and silver." Voldemort said smiling a real smile, Lacey smiles a little bit before she said, "Fine. You want the old Lacey back, you got her, but I'm only doing this for Blaise since he's starting to become my friend again."

"And we're ok with that." Theo said. "I'll make a deal with you idiots, if I help you with stopping Professor McGonagall and Gryffindor house blaming & accusing Slytherin house of everything, you're going to lend me all the black, silver, and dark green clothes that me and Lilah used to have, if you still have them and I want my wand back too." "We still have everything, and you'll get it back little by little." Draco said. "Ok, that's fair, but I want the old Lacey to come back to life tomorrow at school to shock the gang & Lilah especially Lilah." "Ok, yeah the old Lacey is coming back to life!!!" Theo said smirking before he asked, "Are you still mean and evil?" "Well, of course!! But only if I have to be." Lacey says smirking back at them.

Voldemort and death eaters burst out laughing with Blaise Draco & Theo, as Penny, Tall boy, Malachi, and the rest of the Ghoulies look at each other with raised eye brows before Penny asked. "Ok, so what are you guys talking about?" Voldemort, death eaters, Blaise, Draco, & Theo look at each other before Voldemort said, "Ok. you, Tall boy, Malachi, and the Ghoulies might want to sit down for this."