Ch 187

Jughead's POV
"Hey guys, who's the new ppl that just walked in with Lacey & Lilah?" Toni asked as me Veronica Archie & Betty look up. "We're not sure." Betty said looking at them. "Maybe Lacey & Lilah were telling the truth about the vampires." Archie said laughing, Betty Veronica & Toni look at me before I get up and said. "Let's go talk to them."

Thistle house, Cheryl woke up from a 5 hour nap, she rubbed her stomach feeling the baby kick her repeatedly. "Dang baby, stop killing me, let's go find daddy Toni & Veronica." Cheryl said getting up walking into the living room. Cheryl walked to the living room and didn't see them, she huffed and got her phone off the charger and texted Jughead. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Cheryl puts her phone on the table sitting on the couch turning on the tv waiting for Jughead Toni & Veronica to come back home

Back at the Whyte Wyrm,
Lacey was still with Damon Stefan Elena Bonnie & Caroline at the bar with Hog-eye and FP. "So is this drink better than bourbon?" Damon asked looking at Hog-eye and FP. "Well that depends, try it and see for yourself." Hog-eye said as FP smirks pulling Lacey closer to him hugging her tightly, Damon shrugs and said, "Ok." Then he drinks it slamming the plastic red cup down on the counter and he smirks saying, "It's 50/50 but bourbon's better." "Ok then." FP said as he noticed Jughead Betty Veronica Toni & Archie walking towards them. "Hey guys." FP and Lacey said as Damon Stefan Elena Bonnie & Caroline stare at some of the gang. "Hey, who's your new friends?" Jughead asked poking Lacey  who smiles a little bit before she bites her lip and then she pokes him back and they keep doing that until FP let's go of her, Jughead pulled her into his lap after he sat beside FP at the bar.

"That's Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and I'm Stefan." Stefan said looking at Lacey & Jughead who are still poking each other and he raised his eyebrows without the gang or anybody else seeing. "I told you it was them!" Archie exclaimed earning a glare from Betty Veronica & Toni, Veronica slaps him before she said, "I'm Veronica, that's Archie Betty Toni & Jughead and the rest of our friends are around here somewhere, their names are Sweet Pea Fangs Joaquin Kevin Reggie & Cheryl." "Actually, Cheryl's at home, and we (points to him Toni & Veronica gotta go so bye guys see you later." Jughead said as Lacey huffed quietly getting off his lap and went back to FP, Caroline Stefan & Damon look at each other and smirk because they have vampire hearing and they heard Lacey huff. "Ok, bye guys." The gang said as Lacey & Lilah's new friends stare at them.