Ch 185

"Dang it, dang it, dang it!!!!!" Damon yells throwing something against the wall making it break, Lacey & Lilah look at each other before Lilah asked. "Who's Klaus?" "He's an evil vampire, he's older than us & he's one of the originals." Stefan explained. "What are the originals?" Draco Theo & Blaise asked. "The originals are the beginning of the entire vampire 🦇🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️🧛 existence." Damon says looking at Lacey & Lilah who look at him and he asked "What's up with you 2?" Lacey looks at Theo and said. "That noise that FP's been hearing is from the house Carl or Klaus or whatever his name is... He lives next door to FP & that's probably the noise that FP keeps hearing."

"You're probably right Lace." Blaise said as Damon Stefan Elena Bonnie & Caroline asked. "Who's FP, & where does he live?" "He's my boyfriend and I don't know you enough yet to tell you where he lives, but we can go somewhere else where you can meet him." Lacey said looking at them. "Hey, Lace take 'em to the Whyte Wyrm." Blaise said laughing with Draco & Theo. "Why is that so funny?!" Lilah asked. "Because when you do take them there, they're going to be in hell & torture." Draco said still laughing with Blaise & Theo. "Yeah, so was Hogwarts." Lacey & Lilah answered.

"Ok, we don't know why you're laughing, but just take us to this Whyte Wyrm so we can meet FP." Stefan said as Lacey & Lilah get up, leaving the house opening the door before Lilah said. "Let's go, follow us." "Aren't they coming too?" Bonnie asked pointing to Draco Theo & Blaise who are still laughing. "No, just leave them there & let's go!!!! But first Damon give me back my phone & STOP texting Sweet Pea." Lilah said as Damon hands her, her phone back. "Ok, let's go to the Whyte Wyrm so you can meet FP besides the rest of the gang." Lacey said.