Ch 188

"So tell us about your friends." Stefan asked Lacey as they sat on the couch with Damon Elena Bonnie & Caroline while the gang besides Draco Theo & Blaise went to school. "What do you mean?" Lacey asked checking the time on her phone seeing the gang's almost out of school in a few minutes. "We mean when are you going to let us hangout with them besides you & Lilah?" Damon answered before he said, "Hey Draco Theo & Blaise." "Hey.  Lacey, Sweet Pea & Fangs just told us that Cheryl's going to the hospital because her water broke, the baby's coming!!! Jughead Cheryl Toni & Veronica are at the hospital now!!!!"

Lacey stares at them especially Blaise and she asked. "Are the gang at the hospital?" "No, at least not yet, Jughead's going to text them whenever the baby's here." Draco said as the door opened again with Lilah & Sweet Pea walking in. "Juggie's child is almost here!!!" Lilah says as Lacey bursts out laughing making her & Sweet Pea laugh too. "Ok, so while that happens, let's get the baby some stuff." Lilah says while Lacey bites her lip and mumbles sarcastically, "Cheryl's gonna love that." Sweet Pea laughs and said, "You're right." Lacey & Lilah look at each other before they look at him and they burst out laughing making Sweet Pea laugh again.