Ch 179

"Yeah we're good, we're fine." Sweet Pea & Fangs said laughing as they get up before Fangs said. "Y'know guys, that was kinda fun." "Really?!?!?!?" The gang asked... well the ones who were at FP's house standing on the porch. "Sweets Fangsy, you guys are bleeding look." Toni says lifting up their sleeve of their Southside Serpent black leather jacket. Sweet Pea & Fangs look at where Toni's pointing and they said, "It's ok, it's just going to leave a big bruise, but we're ok Topaz." Toni starts to cry and they pull her into a hug and walk back into FP's house sitting on the couch with Jughead watching them confused. "What was that?" Jughead asked as Veronica scoffed walking back into FP's house with Kevin & Josie following her closing the door behind them. Jughead kept standing there on the porch by himself before FP Betty Archie Reggie & Joaquin got there and FP asked. "Where's Lacey & Lilah?" "They went to go see Draco Theo & Blaise... anyway Betty, me you Pop's now, even though we broke up, we're still friends and as your friend we need to talk about something." Betty looks at him and says, "Ok." Then they leave to Pop's to talk.

At Blaise Draco & Theo's house,
Lacey & Lilah walked in the house to see those 3 with Wormtail & Yaxley sitting in the living room talking about something when Blaise looks up and says, "Thank God you're here!!! We need your help with something." "What's up?" Lilah asked as she & Lacey sat on the couch watching them. "Let's not say anything until our other friends get here." Draco said. "Why wait, when we're already here." A tall dark haired man wearing a grey shirt with a black leather jacket said with another guy & 3 girls standing beside him. "Damon!!!" Theo Blaise Draco Wormtail & Yaxley said getting up and walking to the new ppl that Lacey & Lilah have never seen before. "Hi guys." Damon smirks noticing Lacey & Lilah sitting on the couch staring at them before he asked. "Who are those 2?" "That's Lacey and Lilah, they're our old friends we've been telling you guys about." Draco told the new ppl stood there before one girl said. "Hi, I'm Elena Gilbert, that's Bonnie Bennett, Caroline Forbes, Stefan & Damon Salvatore." "Hi, I'm Lilah Hudson & that's Lacey Carter."