Ch. 82

Voldemort looks at them and smirks back saying. "Nagini's in her cage and the cage is in a room through that door, go look for her and when you do, give her this." Voldemort said handing Lilah a bowl of snake 🐍 food. Lilah bites her lip before grabbing it as she and Lacey get up finding the room that Nagini is in, Lacey closed the door locking it while Lilah opened the cage and while Lilah got Nagini out of the cage, the door got knocked down by Jughead FP and the Southside Serpents standing there with Betty and Alice besides Charles who says. "Grab the snake 🐍 and let's go, you 2 and your green & silver snake friends have alot of explaining to do." FP grabbed Lacey's hand tight not hurting her, while Sweet Pea grabbed Lilah's and practically dragged her out of the house.

When they reached the Whyte Wyrm, Charles made them go upstairs to FP's office with them, Jughead looked at them especially Lacey with disappointment in his eyes. "So Lacey Carter & Lilah Hudson if those are your real names let's talk." Charles said as he pulled out 2 folders from his bag as FP Jughead & Sweet Pea sit on the couch listening to their conversation.

"Give me the snake 🐍 now." FP said holding out his hand as Lilah got up giving it to him and sat back down. "Talk about what?" Lacey asked as Charles looks at her and said, "Let's talk about how you're connected to Brett Wallis & Donna Sweet." Jughead says staring at them especially Lacey who slid into the chair almost on the floor before he said. "Guys get out, I wanna talk to them alone." Charles Sweet Pea & FP get up and walk out the door shutting it behind them. "Ok girls, since those 3 are gone now... Let's talk, if not I'll make you 2 talk to me my way and no one can help you out of it either, if we do things my way." Jughead said smirking at them before he stands in front of the desk leaning against it with his arms crossed smirking making Lacey & Lilah gulp and look at each other before they look at him.