Ch. 72

As soon as Hog-Eye and the Serpents besides Betty & Alice were about to shut the bar and close everything down, a bunch of people walked up behind them and covered their face with blindfolds and tied rope around their hands after putting their hands behind their back. "Take them back to the house and put them in that one room." A male voice said, now you 4, the voice said pointing to Ashton Dave Derek & Mustang take us to see Wormtail Yaxley Flint Crabbe & Goyle or else, what we're doing to these, is gonna happen to you. Do what we say or else." The male voice demanded.

Ashton Dave Derek & Mustang look at each other before they get up and go downstairs to the basement door with the male voice following them. "Open the door." Derek opens the door and the male voice aka Voldemort said. "Untie them now!!!" Ashton Dave Derek & Mustang started untieing them and then Voldemort said. "Let's go now and you 4 aren't staying here, you're coming with us if you want your friends to live." Ashton Dave Derek & Mustang look at each other again before they get up and follow them to the blue house with a black fence and red roses.

Inside the house in the room at the end of the hall, Penny and the Ghoulies take off the Serpents, Betty & Alice's blindfolds and looks at the door closing it locking it leaning against it and hissed. "Listen to me, Voldemort's not going to hurt you or kill you unless you cooperate... if you don't cooperate then they are going to kill you... you have to listen and believe me and do everything that me and the Ghoulies besides tall boy say got it?" FP & Jughead give her the death stare before FP asked. "Why should we believe you?" "Because we're the only good ones around here besides Theo Blaise & Draco." Malachi says as he and tall boy get off the bed standing beside Penny.

"Voldemort and his minions are crazy and psychotic they're worse then us and we're pretty bad." Penny says as they hear footsteps. "Just listen to us and you'll probably make it out of here alive." Malachi said as the footsteps get closer to the door. "Alright fine we will." Jughead says looking at FP Hog-Eye Sweet Pea Fangs Joaquin Betty and Alice, Tall boy Penny & Malachi move away from the door and as soon as it opened, 2 girls around Lacey & Lilah's age walk in and whispered something to Penny before they walk out and Penny said. "We'll be back later ok." (Pointing to her tall boy and Malachi). FP nods as they walk out closing the door behind them.

A few hours later, the door opened again with some death eaters, they all grabbed the Serpents' chairs with Betty Alice and the Serpents in them taking them out of the room leaving only FP in there by himself... FP was confused before the same 2 girls from earlier walked in, they shut the door behind them locking it before they started stripping; leaving them in a matching bra and underwear set and then one of the girls (Chloe) walked up to FP and kissed him passionately making him try to get her off but the other girl (Megan) wouldn't let him.

"Get off of me before I do something I'm going to regret." FP said looking at them pissed off making the girls chuckle before Chloe says. "I wish you would do this willingly, but I guess we have to do it the hard way." Megan hands Chloe the chloroform and she (Chloe) puts it on FP's nose and mouth making him pass out instantly, Megan & Chloe look at each other and smirk before they start to unzip his pants and pull his boxers down revealing his long cock, they start kissing sucking & licking it gently before Chloe holds it in her hand and starts rubbing it up and down gently and fast before Megan says. "That's enough, now it's my turn." and she sunk down on FP's lap and started bouncing up and down for a few minutes.

20 minutes later, FP starts to wake back up, he sees Chloe riding him he widened his eyes and gritted his teeth growling, "Get the hell off of me you stupid girl." He tries to shove her off but he's struggling since his hands are still tied together behind him, Megan shuts him up by kissing him passionately and biting his lap before she starts kissing & sucking on his neck leaving a big black & purple hickey so Lacey & Lilah especially Lacey can see it.