Ch. 145

When Jughead got to the Whyte Wyrm, Lacey and Lilah were already there with Draco Theo and Blaise. "Ok girls, I'm here what's up?" Jughead asked as he sat down with them at the table. "1st, we're glad you're ok, & 2 we know who tried to run you off the road." Lilah says as Lacey's eyes start to water. "Awe, are my other girls being detectives?" Jughead chuckles before he notices Lacey looking like she's about to cry and she won't even look at him anymore, he tried to pull her closer to him but she got up and left going to the bathroom crying hysterically. "Lilah, what the hell was that?!?" "You'll find out eventually... Now Donna Brett Joan and Jonathan were the ones who tried to run you off the road."

"Ok, well that doesn't surprise me." Jughead says as he kept looking back and forth from the bathroom doors to Lilah before he asked, "Is Lacey ok?" "Yeah, she's fine but we're/I'm not." Lilah says looking at him crossing her arms over her chest. "What are you talking about?" "Why'd you have to tell Cheryl to tell me & Lacey that you didn't want to be friends with us again?!?!" Lilah says pulling out her phone opening up the text that she sent to her phone that Cheryl sent to Lacey. ⬇️⬇️

Jughead grabbed Lilah's phone reading the texts and he growled underneath his breath before he said looking at Lilah, "I NEVER said anything like that!!! I swear to God I didn't!!!" "Yeah ok, well we don't want to piss Cheryl off even more than we...

Jughead grabbed Lilah's phone reading the texts and he growled underneath his breath before he said looking at Lilah, "I NEVER said anything like that!!! I swear to God I didn't!!!" "Yeah ok, well we don't want to piss Cheryl off even more than we have, so we'll just stay away from you guys especially you." Jughead sighs and runs his fingers through his hair and says. "I'll deal with it when I get home, but first send that text to my phone." "Ok."