Ch. 98

The next day at school, Jughead Cheryl Toni Joaquin Kevin Reggie Archie Betty & Veronica were looking everywhere for Lacey, Lilah, Fangs & Sweet Pea but no one could find them. Jughead saw Blaise Draco and Theo near their lockers and he said. "Hi guys, we have a question." "What's up?" Theo asked getting stuff out of his locker. "Have any of you seen Lacey and Lilah besides Sweet Pea & Fangs?" "Nope." Draco said looking at Jughead before Blaise said. "We haven't seen them at all today and I was supposed to give Lacey another bag, and she's not here... I guess I'll have to wait."

Jughead looks at him before he looked at the gang motioning them over before he said. "Ok, I have another question, what is in those bags that you're giving Lacey & Lilah, and why are you giving the bags to them?" The 3 Slytherin snakes laugh before Theo says closing his locker, "You're gonna have to figure that one out yourself." Before Draco looks at Jughead smirking, "Do you guys really know who Lacey Carter & Lilah Hudson are, because if you don't know about their past, you really don't know them at all especially Lacey."

Then he Theo and Blaise walk away but Blaise says. "They're right, you don't know Lacey and Lilah like we do, but you'll find out soon enough, and if you want to know more about their past, then ask them especially Lilah and they'll tell you everything that happened in the past at Hogwarts, all you have to do is ask." Then Blaise walks away leaving the gang confused before Jughead grabbed Choni's hand, they walked out of Riverdale high going to find Lacey & Lilah themselves.