Ch. 93

"I- I don't know what to say." Jughead says looking at them before he mumbled, "I just got out of a relationship with Betty, and then I find out this." He starts to walk away but stops when Cheryl said. "Hobo, wait. It's true. Reggie's right, me and Toni do like you, we've always liked you, haven't you always wondered why I said what I said when FP was on trial in court and why I always call you a hobo? It's because I've always liked you and so does Toni." Cheryl says grabbing Jughead's arm, he looks at her straight in the eye before he looks at Toni and says. "I don't even know what I'm supposed to do with this information, and I don't want to hurt either of you, just give me time to think this over ok?" Jughead says rubbing Choni's hand gently. "Ok." Cheryl whispers as Toni whispers, "We'll wait for you Jones."

The next day at school, in the student lounge. Lacey, Lilah, Kevin, Reggie & Fangs besides Archie & Jughead were sitting there talking and hanging out when Betty walked in and grabbed Lilah's arm practically dragging her out of the lounge and into the blue & gold room and as soon as the door shut Betty asked. "What I'm fixing to tell you or ask you, if you know anything about it, you better tell me the truth or else dark Betty is coming out to play."

Lilah looks at her and says, "What are you talking about?" "There's a rumor going around school, that the only reason why Bughead broke up was because so Jughead could get with Cheryl & Toni, Is it or is it not true." "Ok, that's not true at all!! Who started this rumor?!?!?" Betty got her phone out and said, "I keep getting anonymous calls and they're saying it."

"Well, whoever's saying it, that's a lie." Lilah says as Betty sighs sitting in the chair putting her face in her hands before she said. "Y'know, I kinda always knew Cheryl had a crush on Jughead, because before you & Lacey got to Riverdale and started being our friends, the Core 4 went up to Veronica's family's cabin, Cheryl called Jughead and told him about the first Barchie kiss in front of her house." Lilah stood there for a few minutes not saying anything before she said, "Ok, I'm going to class now." Then she opened the door and left Betty still sitting in the blue and gold room.

That night at the Whyte Wyrm, Lacey & Lilah were in a booth talking, when Choni, Jughead, Fangs, Joaquin, Sweet Pea, Kevin and Reggie sit with them. "Hey, guys I've been hearing a rumor that the only reason why Bughead broke up in the 1st place, was because so Jughead could get with Cheryl &  Toni." Kevin says looking at Reggie and Fangs. "Y'know we've been hearing that too." Reggie said looking at Choni and Cheryl smiles before she hissed, "Reginald, find me the person who started this rumor and bring her/him/them to me." "Have Fangs Joaquin Sweet Pea & Kevin help you." Toni says avoiding eye contact with Jughead, who smiles sadly before he gets up and says. "Cheryl, Toni. Let's go to FP's office, we have to talk, I've thought about what I found out last night about you 2--" Jughead got cut off by Cheryl saying, "We, know it's never going to happen hobo, so just forget it." "You won't even give me a chance Cheryl, that's not what I was going to say at all. Let's go upstairs to FP's office now and talk." Jughead demanded & half-growled, Choni's eyes widened, they get up following Jughead upstairs to FP's office, because Jughead's never acted like that before.

Lacey, Lilah Kevin Reggie Fangs Joaquin & Sweet Pea sit there trying not to laugh, before Lilah asked Kevin. "Where's Betty, Archie & Veronica??" "Betty had some stuff to do tonight, Veronica's at her speakeasy for something and Archie's at his house, because his mom flew in from Chicago for the weekend." "Oh, ok." Lilah says looking around the Whyte Wyrm, her eyes widening when she saw who was by the bar with Hog-eye and Falice. "Hey, Lace... look who's here." Lilah mumbled looking at the table and Lacey scoffed before she says sarcastically, "Oh, great what else is new???" "Draco's parents are here too." Lilah rolled her eyes. "What?!" Lacey looks around and her eyes land on Narcissa & Lucius Malfoy.

Lacey put her face in her hands as Lilah lays on Sweet Pea's lap, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Joaquin, Kevin, & Reggie look at each other confused before Sweet Pea starts stroking Lilah's hair trying to calm her down a little.