Ch. 21

Lacey walked back to the Whyte Wyrm seeing the gang still sitting there, and she still held back tears and said. "They weren't at home." Sweet Pea Fangs and Joaquin looked at her from the corner of their eye and could tell she was going to cry in a few seconds and they had to do something before FP & Jughead got suspicious. Fangs got up and grabs her hand leading her to the pool table and got the sticks to play it handing her one. "Tell me what happened?" As Sweet Pea and Joaquin walked over with Lilah.

They got their own sticks as Fangs sat it up and Lacey said. "Nothing happened." "Ok stop!! We know everything about what's happening right here right now. FP gave Charles the green/silver handmade notebook that says Slytherin with a green snake 🐍 under it. Charles took it home with him and he looked through it to find some evidence and he did, Charles found some evidence and he brought it back here and showed it to us!!!! Jughead read it 1st and then the rest of us read it. Let me tell you something, when Jughead & FP read what Charles found, they were pissed off because you lied to them and now you're lying to us and we don't like that." Fangs said closing his eyes sighing, "Just plz plz plz, stop lying to us and me, ESPECIALLY me Sweet Pea and Joaquin ok?"

Lacey nods as Fangs wrapped her into a hug. "That goes for me too." Lilah says. "Now tell us, what happened?" "When I got to the blue house with the black fence, I opened the door and-- (looks at Lilah) and no one was there except for-- well... Y'know." Lacey says as Lilah nods and says, "I know, tell them." Joaquin Sweet Pea and Fangs were standing there waiting and before Lacey could answer, Reggie Choni Varchie and Kevin showed up next to them and Reggie says. "Are we playing pool or not?" "Why do you guys have to follow everywhere!?!?!!?? Like for reals." Lilah says laughing as she stopped in her tracks looking at the door then at Lacey who looked at the door and she could feel her heart drop.