Ch 178

When Kevin and Josie got back to FP's house, they were now in the house with Lacey Lilah Sweet Pea Fangs Toni Veronica & Jughead. "So, where's the rest of the gang?" Jughead asked getting food out of the fridge. "They're still at Carl's house and they found some stuff." "What kind of stuff?" Lilah asked as she Kevin & Josie walked back outside with Lacey Sweet Pea & Fangs. "The gang found jingle jangle besides fizzle rocks at Carl's house and apparently Charles & Chic have been staying with them for a few months, they're starting up a new drug, but we don't know anything about it now." Kevin explained as Lilah & Sweet Pea look at each other before they look at the floor aka the porch, & the ceiling aka the blue sky. "So are they going to jail or not?" Jughead asked with his arms crossed over his chest, leaning against the wall. "Why are you ease -dropping on our conversation?!??" "If we wanted you to know, we'd tell you!!!!" Sweet Pea & Fangs practically yelled. "Because I can still be helpful." Jughead says looking at them. "Cheryl's not going to let you do that, so that's why we never asked for your help & why we got Betty's help, because at least she's not busy 24/7 or has 3 guys to take care of." Fangs said sassily as Lilah Sweet Pea & Lacey burst out laughing with Kevin Veronica Toni & Josie.

"Why is that so funny guys?!?!?! Lace, why are you laughing at me?" Jughead asked looking at her and she ignores him saying, "No reason, I gotta go see Blaise and tell him some more stuff that happened in 3rd year at Hogwarts since he barely remembers anything. Lilah, do you want to come with me?" "Yes, yes I do, we'll be back later Sweets." "See ya later girls." Sweet Pea said before Lacey & Lilah get off of FP's porch walking to Blaise Draco & Theo's house.

Toni Veronica Jughead Kevin Josie Fangs and Sweet Pea watch them leave before Jughead says, "That's not my best friend, I don't know who that is!!! But it's not my supposed best friend." "Y'know that's exactly what Wormtail & Yaxley said about Lacey & Lilah too when they (Wormtail & Yaxley) Crabbe Goyle & Flint first got to Riverdale." Fangs said laughing making Sweet Pea laugh too before they fell off the porch, like they literally fell off of FP's porch. "Are you guys ok?!" Toni Veronica Jughead Kevin & Josie asked.