Ch. 163

"Jug?" Cheryl said waking up a little bit she got no answer, she sees Veronica laying on the bed with her legs spread. "Juggie?" Cheryl asked again but she couldn't hear anything because Veronica was screaming as Jughead thrusted into her hard. "Daddy!" Veronica screams as she gripped the sheets, Jughead groans as he pounds into her harder and faster for a few more minutes until he feels her cum all over his cock. Jughead pulls out and slaps his cock against Toni's mouth, she opened her mouth letting Jughead thrust hard into her mouth. "Daddy!!!" Cheryl whines as she crawled to him on the bed and tugged on his shirt. "Stop it Cher daddy's busy." Jughead growls lowly.

The next morning at thistle house, Lilah & Lacey get up and leave without Jughead and his girls finding out except Lilah left them a note on the table in the kitchen then Lacey & Lilah left to go meet Sweet Pea Fangs Joaquin Kevin & Reggie at the Whyte Wyrm. "So tell us everything that happened last night." Kevin said as they all sit in the back of the room at their usual table. "Ok, well at first it was fun and interesting... and then when Cheryl went to bed because the baby was wearing her out, Veronica Toni & Jughead decided to go to bed too and then so did we... except we stayed up all night texting you guys😅😂." Lilah says as they all burst out laughing. "WOW." Reggie said still laughing as Sweet Pea Fangs and Joaquin sat there smirking before ppl walked to their booth and sat beside them. "Hey guys what's up?" Archie asked as he & Betty sat beside them in the booth. "Hey, nm wby?" Kevin said biting his lip.

"Well, we got a lead on what's going on next door to FP's house." Betty says looking at Lacey who nods. "Charles told us this morning, that some guy named Carl lives there." Archie added. "Carl who?" Lilah asked furrowing her brow. "We don't have a last name yet... But when we do, we'll let you know what it is." Betty said looking around before she leans in and whispers, "So did you guys hear about the drama I'm in now?"