Ch. 85

Lacey & Lilah look at each other and sigh before Lilah mumbles. "There is something else." "What is it?" He asked as Jughead pulled her closer to him besides Lacey wrapping his arms around their waist. "Remember that one day a few months ago when Blaise Draco & Theo first moved to Riverdale with Wormtail & Yaxley? Before Crabbe Goyle & Flint got here and after Voldemort and death eaters got here and they bought the blue house with the black fence and the red roses outside?" Lilah asked.

"Yeah, we remember." Charles said as he and Jughead make eye contact. "Yeah? well while Lacey didn't want to come back to Falice's house, she wanted to stay there with Blaise. We found out something..." "What'd you find out?" JB asked as Jughead pulled Lacey & Lilah closer to him as tight as he can get them, he starts stroking their hair gently. "We found out that Donna's grandma with Donna Brett and etc's help that they're the ones who brought jingle jangle & fizzle rocks back, and somehow Hiram Lodge & Gladys got mixed up in the mess." Lilah says looking at all of them before she continues, "The reason why we know that is because there's a potion that will make muggles & wizards tell the truth whether they want to or not, Blaise Draco & Theo gave it to their parents in their drink one night and Narcissa, Draco's mom, Chelsea Blaise's mom, & Bella Theo's mom spilled everything especially Narcissa and that's what Blaise Draco & Theo told us everything the next day at school."