Little Families

*Days go by and Bucky gets Kate and Peter to help him clean out Winnie's room, they moved her crib into Grant's room and set up a little "dining room"

*Days go by and Bucky gets Kate and Peter to help him clean out Winnie's room, they moved her crib into Grant's room and set up a little "dining room". While you were on bedrest they would eat up there with you for now on. When Bucky told you, you cried and kissed him all over his face. It made Peter laugh and Kate didn't know what to do.*
Y/N- that's so sweet!! Thank you!
Grant- Mama mama mama!! Look!! *Grant does a jump and then holds his hand out and Mojlnir comes flying through the doors and into his hand. You gasp and Grant smiles, you take it from him and without thinking about it you start to hand it to Bucky to take care of, he just stares at it.*
Y/N- oh, Umm do you-
Bucky- oh no, I know I'm not. *Steve walks in*
Steve- oh is Bucky finally gonna lift the hammer?!?
Y/N- he won't even try.
Bucky- I know I'm not worthy, okay. Steve please just return this to Thor.
*Steve shakes his head and beckons it from your hand and it lands in his*
Steve- I think you could surprise yourself Bucky. *Steve walks out and so do Peter and Kate*
Y/N- I think you are worthy. You should-
Bucky- Nope! *He smiles and kisses you* in other news we painted the bedrooms and got the wallpaper up where you wanted it. *He kisses your nose*
Y/N- thank you Bucky! Can I see it?!
Bucky- not yet, it's almost done. We should be ready to completely move into the room.
Y/N- really?!
Bucky- Yup! Get settled before the girls arrive. *You nod*
Y/N- perfect!

*It takes about a week and you get moved into the new room. It was bittersweet as you finally left the room for the last time. Bucky stands behind you and rests his chin on your shoulder.*
Bucky- you okay??
Y/N- it's just sad, but like a happy sad. This is where we first reconciled-
Bucky- oh believe me, I remember. *He kisses your neck and you chuckle*
Y/N- this is where we lived as newlyweds. Where we conceived Grant, Winnie, and the triplets. It's where we brought Grant and Winnie home to.. a lot of memories have been made in this room.
*Bucky nods and kisses you*
Bucky- yeah, and plenty more will be made in the one down the hall. This room was good to us but we have outgrown it. *You motion to your belly*
Y/N- literally!
*Bucky chuckles and takes you in his arms*
Bucky- how about we head home, huh?
*You nod, you walk down the hall and as you get closer you hear Grant and Winnie giggling and playing with their toys. You hear Steve talk to Nat as Sarah joins the kids and Grant yells her name. You laugh and wipe a tear.*
Bucky- it's gonna be a good home for us.
Y/N- the perfect little home. *He kisses you and you walk inside and shut the door. The kids run to you and hug your legs. Winnie blows you a kiss*
Winnie- mmmwaahh Iuve oooo!!
*She runs away*
Grant- Mama!! Sarah! Unc Eve!! Nat!!!
*You laugh and rub his head*
Y/N- I see them, did they come to visit and see your new room?!
*Grant smiles and nods, he grabs Steve's hand and drags him to his room. Nat and Bucky laugh, then Grant calls for Bucky*
Grant- Dada!?
*Bucky chuckles and runs in, you hear Grant scream and laugh. You sit down and Nat sits next to you*
Nat- look at our little families
Y/N- yeah... *You smile and rub your belly*

‼️I know, I know. It's short! I haven't had the time to write but that's changing tomorrow and they should be back to their normal length! 🥰 also how are we feeling about Peter and Kate?! Wasn't writing them as possible love mistreat but they could be! Let me know, also is Bucky worthy?!? Sound off, what do you think?! ❤️💙‼️