You Are All I Need

‼️I don't even know! Lol I just love this shot from Fresh! Also it kinda fits for what's gonna happen in this chapter

‼️I don't even know! Lol I just love this shot from Fresh! Also it kinda fits for what's gonna happen in this chapter. Two beautiful men!! 😏😅🥵🤤😈‼️

*You moan and Bucky kisses you. He searches your eyes for an answer.*

‼️‼️‼️Okay, now listen up! I am writing this how I did the threesome between Bucky, Y/N, and pats Bucky (James) back in WW part 1! And the night Between Bucky and us with Nat and Steve. This is an optional add on for anyone who wants it. If you want to make this canon in your story then continue reading, if not the jump to the green dots!!! If you decide to have this part as a part of your story then after the second set of Red exclamation marks you will jump to the blue dots!! Hope that makes sense! 🥰😏😅😉🤤. Anything that happens between the red exclamation marks are for each reader to decide if they want in their sorry or not! I will continue the story with the understanding that "something" happened but y'all just don't talk about it, like ever! 😅😏 it's not weird or awkward, y'all just don't mention it again but you all know what happened. And of course that will be different for each reader, I hope that made sense lol Enjoy!! The events between the red exclamation marks are not "technically" Canon! 🤤😏😉🥵❤️‼️‼️

‼️‼️‼️‼️
*You nod and Bucky smirks*
Daddy- I'll have to see if they're up to it. *He continues to thrust into you. Not slowing down a bit, you grab at his shoulders and just hang on for dear life. Bucky pulls out his phone and texts Steve*

***Text***
Bucky- you and Nat up for a round two of the events of y/n's birthday?
*He peaks around the corner to watch Steve's reaction. He sees him read the message and smirk, he shows the message to Nat.*
Nat- is he serious?? *She sounds interested and excited.*
Steve- yeah I think so *Steve bites his lip and looks at Nat, she smiles* you want to?
Nat- yeah, I think it would be a great way to welcome them back, don't you? *She smirks* I know you've missed y/n and Bucky. *She runs his arm* maybe this time you'll share more than a kiss. *She takes his phone and Steve smirks as he watches her respond.*

***Text***
Steve- it's Nat. We'd love to! Your room??

*She hands him his phone back and waits. Bucky gets the message and bites his lip, he shows it to you and you moan. He pulls out and you feel so empty. He ties your rob back and guides you into the kitchen. Steve and Nat see you two and notice that you're not wearing clothes, just a robe.*
Steve- well shit, how long were you two there??
Bucky- since before I text you. Anyway, y/n here has decided to be the biggest brat in the world tonight. I could handle her plenty but I thought I would share in the fun. Wanted some help taming her since she was so eager to flirt with other men tonight.
So Stevie? You wanna help take my little Brat? *He smirks and looks at Nat.*
Steve- only if Nat gets to help, she's one of the best brat tamers. *You whimper and squeeze your legs together.*
Bucky- of course, you two are a package deal. *he bites his lip and waits for Steve and Nat's go ahead. They both nod, Bucky spanks you*
Daddy- get your ass on the island, Bunny.
*You whimper*
Y/N- yes Daddy
*Steve and Nat look at one another and then at Bucky. Bucky laughs*
Daddy- did I not mention that? Silly me! *He stands behind you and rubs his hand down your chest, pulling your robe open at the top. He rubs the valley between your breast and licks your neck as he answers them.* She's only calling me by my name which is?
Y/N- Daddy *You say Breathlessly as he plays with you nipples.*
Daddy- and you're my little bunny. My bratty *Spank* little *Spank* Bunny *Spank*
Steve- ssshit *He almost moans.*
Nat- well damn, I like it. *She bites her lip*
What should she call us?
Daddy- honestly? Nothing. *They look a little confused and Bucky laughs* only because she's not suppose to be speaking, are you Bunny? *You look up at him and shake your head no. He hums and praises you* good girl. Now go
*You climb up on the island and just wait. Your hands are tied together again and you just lay back against the cold countertop.*