I Don't Want To Break You Daddy

‼️This is so embarrassingly short it shouldn't even be called a chapter!! You all said "I know what 😏😏 means when it come to your writing"  well I'm also a horrible tease like Bucky so

‼️This is so embarrassingly short it shouldn't even be called a chapter!! You all said "I know what 😏😏 means when it come to your writing"  well I'm also a horrible tease like Bucky so... 😅😏😈😉🤤🥵 sorry! I had a last minute interview for a job today and I was not able to write this chapter. Tomorrow will be longer, I promise, no games! 😅😂😉🥰❤️ just reread the emitting chapters to hold yourselves over! Also hopefully I will have good news about that job soon! 🤩🥰❤️‼️

‼️Also can we appreciate Sebastian's "Bucky hair" coming back?!? I mean 🥵🤤😉😏‼️

*Steve and Nat get home and take Samuel back.*
Y/N- by sweet boy! Mmhmmwah! *You give him a kiss and he smiles. You hand him back to Nat.*
Nat- those hormones are pretty strong huh?!
*You laugh*
Y/N- yes! Ugh, that baby smell and he's just so cute!!
*Steve laughs*
Steve- so what are y'all gonna do with all your free time??
*Bucky and you shrug and you head to your room. You see Bucky throw off his shirt and jeans, he slips on some sweatpants and a T-shirt. You suddenly have lots of thoughts about what to do in your free time. You walk over to him and slip your arms around his waist, you kiss his back and he laughs and rubs your arms.*
Bucky- what's going on in your dirty little mind??
*He teases as he turns around, keeping you close.*
Y/N- just thinking about how good your ass looks in these sweats and how better everything else looks in them as well. *You wink and bite your lip*
Bucky- oh *He smirks and rubs your ass.* are you voluntarily giving in to our bet?!
*You laugh*
Y/N- Nope, but you will! *You wink as you kneel in front of him. He lets out an amused breath.*
Bucky- the doctor said no sex-
Y/N- actually she said nothing can go inside me, she said nothing about external stimulation. But also, I'm not the one that's gonna get fucked. *You palm him through his pants while you mouth the outline of his tip in the leg of his pants. He is starting to get hard and you just smile, knowing you're winning.*
Bucky- ha! We don't have time for that baby.
Y/N- oh yeah we do, the kids don't get out of school till 2:30.
Bucky- yeah but I'm not giving in that easy, you'll have to break me. *He smirks and crosses his arms as he looks down at you. You smirk back, all you do is pull him out of his pants and gently lick his tip, you look up at him through your lashes and you innocently smile.*
Y/N- I don't want to break you Daddy, I just want to take care of you. When was the last time you came? *you gently rub his tip and you fights the urge to moan and let his head fall back.* I know it's been awhile. Let me take care of you, Daddy. *You smile and take his tip in your mouth and twirl your tongue around it.* do you like that Daddy?
*Bucky looks down at you and all he says is*
Bucky- Fuck
*you smirk knowing you've got him now*
Y/N- let's have some fun Daddy