Pushing Me

*You kneel in front of him and run your hands along his thighs

*You kneel in front of him and run your hands along his thighs. He starts to get frustrated.*
Winter- ahhh! Get on with it!!
*You slap his leg and he eyes you, daring you to do it again. So you do. He shoots you and you stop him by putting your hand around his neck.*
Y/N- stop being a little bitch and lay down. *He growls and pushes forward more. You rest your hand on your belly and he looks down at it.* don't want to hurt him do we?? *Winter meets your gaze and groans as he lays back, very dramatically and ends up shaking the bed. You giggle and continue your teasing.*
Winter- I'll get you back, "Mommy" *You give a hard tap against his caged dick and he groans and throws his head back.*
Y/N- you shouldn't say it that way, now I'm just want to tease you more. *You kiss all around his waist and his thighs. He moans, you smile and tease the plug in his ass. He strains against the cage as he arches off the bed. He lets out a breathy whisper*
Winter- oh I'm sorry mommy *He reaches for your hair and you let him. You sit up and finally move to take off the cage.*
Y/N- there you go, see?! When you're good you get rewarded. *He moans as you slip it off. You watch as he grows to attention. You can't help but lick your lips, he sees and he smirks.*
Winter- like what you see Mommy?
*You nod*
Y/N- definitely, now I want a taste. *You lean down and keep his gaze as you slowly stick out your tongue but right before you touch him, you move away.* but I don't think you've earned my mouth yet. *Winter whimpers*
Winter- please?! I have! I will- whatever you want! Please mommy- *That was enough for you, all you wanted was for him to beg. You'll break him later. You give in and gently lick his tip, you taste the precum as it drips down. You moan and look up at him, he looks like he has died and gone to heaven.*
Winter- Mmhm yes! Yesyes! Oh thank you! Thank you mommy! *You smirk and pull away, he groans*
Winter- please?!?
Y/N- you know what to do *You lay between his legs and kiss all around him except where he desperately wants you. You kiss his thighs and tease the plug. You turn it up all the way and lean on his leg. You watch as he fights the urge to submit completely. You ghost your fingers up his length but stop before you touch his tip. He cries*
Winter- mommy!! Oh please, I give! I'm yours!
*You smile and take him in your mouth, you deep throat him as you bob your head up and down, moaning as you do.*
Winter- yes mommy, your mouth feels amazing! Oh I'm- im gonna- *You pull off with a pop and smile.* ugh!!!! Mommy?!
Y/N- you chose the number 0! So you don't get to cum at all, sorry. I don't make the rules *You tease and winter whines*
Winter- you in fact do make the rules!
*You laugh and Winter whimpers.*
Y/N- you're right, I do! *Winter looks at you with lust*
Winter- what is in store for me now?!
Y/N- I'm glad you asked *You smirk*

Winter- how much longer?!? *Winter begs as he takes a deep breath, you rub up and down his legs.*
Y/N- until I am satisfied *You kiss his chest and up his neck. You kiss him and shove your tongue in his mouth. You guide him back into you and sit upright. You place your hands on his chest and ride him.*
Y/N- oh yes!! Mmhmm so good, kitten!
Winter- please mommy?! Let me cum- please?! *He cries out, you smirk and cum around him. You climb off and watch as Winter writhes. You run your hands up and down his legs, kissing his chest and neck to calm him.*
Y/N- Sh sh shhhh I know, almost, almost. *You sit back* take yourself in your hand. *Winter looks at you, nods*
Winter- yes ma'am *He starts to stroke himself, he moans and arches off the bed. Right as he's about to cum*
Y/N- stop!
*He groans and whimpers.*
Y/N- go again *He does and you stop him again.*
Winter- please mommy- I- *He cries* I have nothing left.
*You calm him*
Y/N- yes you do sweet boy. Look at me *He does* yes you do
Winter- yeah, *He smiles* yeah I do mommy *You kiss him and take him in your hand. You start to stroke him. He gasps and you kiss him, you rest your forehead on his and smile as he gets closer and closer. You kiss him as he falls over the edge, spilling into your hand and all over his stomach. You smile and keep stroking him.*
Winter- yesyesyes!!! *Tears fall from his face and he smiles* Mmhmm mommy!!
*You kiss him*
Y/N- you were good Winter, so good for me. *you look at him and he nods, you say is words.*

***Black Room***
Winter- holy shit, she's- I mean- wow! *He laughs. Bucky nods*
Bucky- yeah, you never knew her to be like that, huh?!
Winter- Nope! I like it, I want more.
*Bucky laughs*
Bucky- well too bad, she's mine! *He pats winters back and he wakes up with you on top of him.*

Y/N- welcome back my love *You kiss him*
Bucky- is the teasing over??
Y/N- do you want it to be over??
*Bucky smiles and takes your face in his hands*
Bucky- whatever you say mommy *You kiss him and hum*
Y/N- so good and ready to please. *You kiss him and straddle him. You guide him into you and Bucky moans. He is over stimulated and in need of a big release. You kiss him as you start to ride him. He moans and flips you over.*
Bucky- I say enough teasing, how about some sweet love.
*He pushes into you, you wrap your legs around him*
Y/N- oh Bucky, Mmhmm
Bucky- god I love you so much, Mmhmm *Bucky works you up to your high and you cum quickly, Bucky then empties himself in you, he is completely blissed out. He stays inside you and lays down. You two just lay there in silence as he rubs your body.*

Bucky- thank you y/n, thank you for always pushing me. You always amaze and surprise me.
Y/N- Mmhmm thank you for letting me! *You giggle as you kiss him, you remember the plug still in his ass and you tease it. He moans and reaches back, he pulls it out and tosses it on the floor. You just laugh and rub his chest.*
Y/N- you feel okay? Did I go too far?
Bucky- No baby! I loved all of it, it was amazing. Now let's get cleaned up.

*You get a shower as Bucky cleans up the bedroom. He then joins you in the shower, he rubs your belly and kisses you.*
Bucky- how's little Ben?
Y/N- he's good *You put your hand on his.*
Bucky- he's moving like crazy! *You laugh and nod*
*You two dry off and get in bed.*
Y/N- I think we should maybe start my process tomorrow. *Bucky sighs and nods*
Bucky- we will go see Shuri first thing after breakfast, okay? *You nod and kiss Bucky. You curl up next to him and start to drift off to sleep when little hands start knocking on the door. You and Bucky let out pitiful laughs and cries. Jonnie, Odette, and Winnie come walking in. Bucky looks at you and just smiles.*
Bucky- come on *He waves the girls in and they all sleepily walk over and climb in bed with you two. They all get settled as Grant walks in, you smile and wave him over. He lays down next to you, about an hour later Elizabeth comes walking in and climbs in bed with you all. You smile, completely surrounded by your family.*