Normal Is Lame

*The flight home is long and uncomfortable, especially for you

*The flight home is long and uncomfortable, especially for you. Ben decided to do flips almost the whole way. You were worried at first but then Bucky was able to calm him down when he spoke to him. It was cute but Bucky couldn't do that the whole flight home.*
Y/N- come on Ben, please just give it a rest. *You rub your belly and he stops for a moment. You sigh finally get some rest.*
Bucky- you know, I just realized it's almost thanksgiving and Christmas.
*You slowly nod as you realize it as well.*
Tony- Yup! We already have a trip planned to the cabin before Christmas.
Y/N- everyone?
Tony- yeah, even Clint and his family. Bruce may even come out of hiding. *You and Bucky laugh*
Y/N- good! It will be nice to see both of them.
*Bucky stands up and walks over to Tony. He acts like he's talking about the jet, you finally look away and start talking to Grant who had come up to you.*
Bucky- okay so, that little time machine... think it can take one more trip?
*Tony looks at Bucky and narrows his gaze. Bucky smiles*

*Bucky comes back and sits next to you, smiling ear to ear.*
Y/N- what made you so happy? *You laugh and tease*
Bucky- oh nothing, just thinking about earlier *He winks. You roll your eyes and he kisses your cheek.* Nah, I'm just really happy.
*You smile and lay your head on his shoulder. Ben starts moving around again and you almost scream. Bucky gets on the floor and rest his head in your thigh as he talks to Ben. He stops moving, like he's listening to him.*
Bucky- okay bud, I'm gonna tell you the greatest love story in the world, you ready?! Okay, once there was a beautiful, kind, and loving Princess named y/n. She had a really really mean dad- the evil king if you will. *You smile down at Bucky and play with his hair* there was also a handsome, Brave Knight who was in charge of watching her and keeping her safe and training her to be a knight as well. He was the best in the whole kingdom and the evil king trusted him to do this. But the knight hated the king so he didn't want to do it at first. But then he took one look at the princess and thought, "wow, I'm gonna marry her."
Jonnie- what was the knights name, daddy?
*You smile and lean your head back and close your eyes*
Bucky- his name was James, okay where was I?
Grant- the knight wanted to marry the princess.
Bucky- right! *His sudden loudness made Ben jump and it started you. Bucky laughs a little and kisses your belly.* sorry mama, sorry Little one! Anyway the knight just fell in love with the princess... *You drift off to sleep to the sound of Bucky's voice.*

*You wake up to the sudden jolting of the jet. Bucky rubs you leg and kisses your thigh*
Bucky- you're okay, we're home baby *He smiles and climbs up next to you. You smile and kiss him*
Y/N- thank you, you stayed down there and spoke to him just so I could sleep. You are truly a knight in shiny armor. *He laughs and kisses you. He stretches and you hear his back crack.* oh my god! *You laugh* are you okay?!?
Bucky- yeah, just sitting on the hard ground the whole trip has me feeling my age. *He lightly laughs and you kiss him again. He helps you up and the doors on the jet open.*

Nat- Surprise!!!
Steve- welcome back!!
*You look and see the whole yard decorated. There is a big tent and decorations. The most perfect baby shower for Ben. Everyone is there, even Clint and for some reason Loki*
Y/N- oh Nat!! *You cry as you walk down the ramp and hug her.* thank you!!
*Steve hugs Bucky*
Steve- welcome back
Bucky- thanks, it was a nice break! *He laughs and Steve nods*
*Suddenly one of the goats comes running down the ramp and into the yard. Jonnie runs after it*
Jonnie- No!! Alpine Buchanan II! Come back!!
*Steve watches them run, he sees you two unfazed.*
Steve- that was a goat!!
Y/N- oh! Yeah, Jonnie became a little too attached.
*Grant and Winnie bring the other two off the jet and as Steve is distracted by that the other one runs up and basically rams into Steve's legs.*
Steve- fuck! What the- you have 3?!
Bucky- you try saying no to that face! *He points to Jonnie, Steve turns around and looks Jonnie square in the face. He crouched down to make even more of a point.*
Steve- No *He looks at you two. You and Bucky nod to look back at her. He does. Jonnie has he puppy dog eyes on, her bottom lip is starting to pout and she slightly lowers her head. She speaks in a quiet voice.*
Jonnie- please Uncle Steve? *You and Bucky try not to laugh because you can see the moment he gives in. He stands up and looks at you two.*
Steve- okay, fair point. *You laugh and give him a shove. Jonnie slowly starts to smile and then hugs Steve and runs off. He points after her.* she's good!
*Bucky nods and you laugh*
Y/N- you two are saps. If I wasn't hormonal and pregnant those goats would still be on the farm in Wakanda. *Steve and Bucky laugh and agree.*
Bucky- you lay down the law with them and I do that with Grant, it evens out. *You shake your head and go walk to the party with Nat. The boys unload the jet and get the luggage upstairs in the room. The goats and placed in the garage.*
Steve- so Tony when do you plan to break ground on the Barn? *Steve teases and Tony laughs*
Tony- Apparently tomorrow!
*Bucky pulls you to the side*
Bucky- hey, let's not mention anything about the land or the house. I wanna be able to talk to Steve.
Y/N- okay baby *You rub his chest and you walk back to the party.*