More Like Me Than You Know

‼️THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BUT FOR SOME REASON IT DIDN'T TRANSFER! 😅😅😅 I wanted to make sure y'all got to read it!!! ❤️❤️‼️

*The kids play while you all talk.*
Nat- so your son- is it a baby or like a kid?
Yelena- he is already 3 months old. The parents were young and had no one to help them.
Nat- were?
Sam- they were in a car accident- *He stops for a moment and you realize what he was going to say. He looks around and sees the kids kinda looking at him. He clears his throat.* They already had a Will and they had instructions on what they wanted to happen to their son.
*You instinctively move closer to Bucky. You see that Nat does the same with Steve.*
Yelena- he is really cute, you want to see?
*She asks Nat. Nat nods. She pulls out her phone and shows her pictures. He's a cute, chubby little guy. He has green eyes and beautiful caramel skin. His hair is black soft.*
Nat- oh he's so cute *Nat has a little emotion in her voice.*
Sam- he even looks like what our own baby would look like! *Sam is super excited about that. You all smile, laugh, and agree.*
Steve- he is so cute, congratulations you two!
*Sam and Yelena smile.*

*The girls pile in the car and you get in the passenger side. Bucky rubs your thigh and looks back at the girls.*
Bucky- everyone buckled up?!
Winnie- Yup!
Y/N- okay girls, I want to go ahead and let you know that you will each get 5 outfits. Understand?
Odette- does that include shoes?! Cause I need shoes
*You laugh and look at Bucky. He acts dramatic and he pulls his wallet out and looks at it.*
Bucky- looks like we both will be in pain today! *You laugh and pull it out of his hand.*
Y/N- don't worry, I'll make it up to you *You wink and twirl his wallet in your hand seductively. He bites his lip and looks back at the kids, they aren't watching. He snatches the wallet from you and then takes your face in his hand. He whispers against your lips*
Bucky- Thats not slowing down, Bunny.
*You almost whimper*
Y/N- Bu-Bun-
Bucky- Yup, if you can't slow down then Daddy will make you slow down, understand me?
*You are hanging on his every word. You slowly nod and he smirks and kisses you.*
Bucky- good girl, my good bunny. *He winks and then pulls back* alright, let's go!

*Bucky rubs your thigh the whole time, teasing you relentlessly. You end up crossing your legs and trapping his hand where it was, cause at least if he can't move his hand around then maybe it won't be as hard to deal with.*
Y/N- we need to get there, now.
*Bucky laughs and notices you rub your belly. You look a little in pain.*
Bucky- eager to get out?
Y/N- eager to get away from your teasing and walk around.
*Bucky squeezes your thigh and pulls in to park. You practically jump out of the car. He laughs and shakes his head. The girls file out of the car and come hold your hand while also fighting over who would hold Bucky's.*
Bucky- okay okay! Two will hold them while we walk in and then two when we come out.
*They all grumble and agree. Jonnie finds a loophole though and she climbs up his back and sits on his shoulders. He just laughs and shakes his head*
Bucky- hold on I guess!
*Winnie holds his hand and so does Elizabeth.  Odette holds your hand.*