Can You Give Me A Hand

*You quickly position yourself over him and guide I'm in as you lower yourself down

*You quickly position yourself over him and guide I'm in as you lower yourself down. He is fully seated in you and you just sit there for a moment feeling how you stretch around him. He smacks your ass again and you laugh and smile as you start to bounce and ride him. Usually he would put his hands on your hips and guide you, make you slow down or circle them a certain way. You feel kinda bad but you decide to take full advantage of this situation and you go your pace and give yourself exactly what you need. He did say ride him after all!*
Y/N- oh baby!! *You speed up, your hips slamming down on his, your hands flat on his chest as you pant and catch your breath. Bucky starts to whimper as he is getting close.*
Bucky- oh y/n- I Mmhmm- oh fuck!!
*You smirk and start to roll your hips and he hits that spot inside you that makes you see stars. You moan and aim for that spot each time.*
Y/N- oh Bucky! Mmhmm just like that! Oh yes baby!! *You want to be very vocal about how
He is making you feel at the moment.* I'm gonna cum!!
Bucky- oh god yes! Please do!! I wanna feel you lose control, feel how much you need me!
*You let out the sexiest moan Bucky's heard in awhile. All your moans are sexy to him but this was just extra special. You cum, hard! You tense up and then feel the most incredible release, your whole body just relaxes and you just ride that release as long as you can. Slamming back down and Bucky thrusting up into you as your orgasm just takes over. Every inch of your body is on fire and you need more, you're desperate at this point. You keep up the same pace, never stopping just grinding down on Bucky like your life depended on it. You whimper as your orgasm builds again, it's so close but you just need more. You lay down and grab his shoulders and use them as leverage, you start to flick your hips back and forth and neck breaking speed. Bucky slamming in and out of you. He can't even make a noise, it's is all too much, all he can do it try to catch his breath as you use him to fuck your brains out and I'm doing so you fuck his out as well.*
Y/N- Yesyesyesyes!! Mmhmm oh yes!! BUCKY!! *He cums in you so hard it all just spills out of you. All you can hear is the sound of your bodies together and your moans. You are so close but you need just a little bit more and Bucky knows this. He flips you over, raises one of your legs in the air and drapes it over his shoulder. He starts to wreck you, nicely of course. No cursing or name calling. I'm fact all he does is encourage you.*
Bucky- come on baby, Mmhm come on. Cum
for me. Wanna see you cum, hear your pretty voice. Show what I do to you baby.
*This is everything you need and you cum so hard, squirting everywhere. You arch off the bed and just go limp in Bucky's arms. He keeps at it, just destroying you as you keep cumming.*
Bucky- Mmhmm just like that baby!! Mmhmm thats what I wanna see! So pretty! So good for me! *And that just set you off again, you feel is thrusts getting sloppy and you hear his moans. You run your hand up his arm as you sit up and he pulls out you wrap your hand around his dick and start to stroke at a fast pace as you look up at him. You take his real hand and guide it between your legs, he wipes up some cum, yours and his. You pull his fingers to your mouth, and suck them clean as you keep stroking him. You pull them out and ask*
Y/N- you wanna cum in me or on me? *You smirk and Bucky loses it. He cums in your hand, painting your chest and your chin. You smirk as he catches his breath and looks down at you. He smirks and kisses you*
Bucky- that was mean
*You giggle and kiss him back*
Y/N- I know, but now you can clean me up. *You wink and lay down. He smirks and starts to lick your body clean of his cum. He finds his way between your legs again and starts to eat you out again.*
Y/N- Mmhm Bucky! *You try to move away*
Bucky- Nope! *He holds you in place with one hand* I know what you were doing when you were riding me, now it's my turn to go my pace. *He smirks and you whimper.*