Competition

*You are on your knees in front of him, he looks down at you and bites his lip*Winter- every time I come back you get sexier and sexier

Winter- every time I come back you get sexier and sexier. Makes me want to wreck you, have you whimpering and begging beneath me.
Y/N- then what are you waiting for sergeant? *You smirk and he takes your hair in his hand. You lean forward and lick his tip. He moans and pulls your hair.*
Winter- did I give you permission yet?
*You look as he leaks a little precum, you smile and raise your eyebrow. He chuckles darkly*
Winter- that's how you want to be then fine, take a deep breath *You do and he shoves his dick down your throat. You gag a little and he moans, feeling your throat around him. He uses your hair as leverage and face fucks you.*
Winter- Mmhmm fuck Princess, so good! You just get better and better with time.

*You moan around him and grab his ass, forcing him farther in your mouth. He just uses you as he gets closer and closer. It's been so long since you've just been used like this, Bucky always has that little part of him that can't completely let go, which you love about him. He never actually uses you like a fuck toy, he has his moments but then he will rub your body or kiss you and that's his way of checking in. And although Winter loves you completely, there is a side of him that is just feral, he will get what he wants and once he has had his fill he will treat you, only if you have earned it of course. It's not how you want to be treated all the time, but every so often doesn't hurt, especially when you've earned your reward after. Winter will treat you by fucking you senseless and making you pass out, making sure every inch of you is blissed and fucked. His years of brainwashing have allowed him to perfect being "in scene" he can be completely unattached and just use you and then after be caring and so loving it makes you swoon. You like to think that was always Bucky shining through the cold, Winter exterior and somewhere along the way it just became a part of who Winter is. Just thinking about it all just makes you want to scoot forward and ride his damn leg as he stands in front of you.*
Winter- so so good!! Mmhmm fuck!! *He moans as he pulls out of your mouth, he looks down at you, your eyes are hazy, lips red, drool spills down your chin and drops on your chest.*
Y/N- sergeant please?! *You stick out your tongue and he moans at the sight. He strokes himself over your tongue and he cums all over it and your face. Some dropped on your chest so you scoop it up with your fingers and suck it off. He stares down at you, eyes dark, chest heaving. He pulls you up to your feet and kisses you, hard. He bites you lip as he pulls at your ass.*
Winter- already stretched for me, fuck! *he grabs a discarded plug and spits on it. You gasp as he turns you around and pushes you face into the mattress. He spits on your ass and he then pushes the plug inside, once he's done he slaps your ass and stands you up.*
Winter- when was the last time you were punished, princess?
*You gulp*
Y/N- Umm I-it's been awhile.
*He squeezes your ass*
Winter- how long?
Y/N- at least a year or two, maybe more! *You squeak out as he plays with the plug*
Winter- you've just been so good for Bucky, huh? *You nod as he walks you back to the wall* and Daddy? *You nod again as he kisses your jaw and spreads you legs with his* and Your White Wolf?
Y/N- yes *You breath out as he ghosts his lips over your neck.*
Winter- always so good, never disobeying.
Y/N- that's me, Sergeant! *You say a little louder as he bites your neck*
Winter- well maybe I just need to punish you a little, for being too good. *You whimper as he trails his fingers down your body, teasing light circle ls around your clit.*
Y/N- I'm always good for you Sergeant. *He chuckles against your skin and sucks a big purple bruise on your neck.*
Winter- we'll see about that
*He slams two fingers in your pussy without warning as he rubs your clit with his thumb. You moan as you arch your back and squat a little to sink further down on his fingers. Every inch of your body tensing up, chasing that wonderful release he is building. He feels you clenching around his fingers, he stops all movement and just sits with his fingers inside you. You whine as your high disappears.*
Winter- whiny little princess, so desperate to cum. *You whimper and nod* well don't, I'm enjoying the feeling of your pussy wrapped around my fingers. Clenching and then releasing, knowing I am the one who's giving you those wonderful feelings and I don't want it to end anytime soon. I wanna feel you drip down my fingers and wet the floor below us. And once I feel you are thoroughly teased then I will let you cum, all I'll have to do is whisper the command in your ear and your body will jump to fulfill my command. Every inch of you wanting to please your sergeant. To make me happy, to get me to eat you. *You whimper as he start to move his fingers again* is that what you want princess?? You want sergeant to tongue fuck you all night? Make it to where even Bucky can't complete with the sensations I give you. That when you really want to be wrecked you'll alway have to come back to me. *You know what he's doing, he's trying to get you to break. To disobey. You desperately don't want to, you were on a streak. It's been years since you've really had to be punished, but everything he's doing and saying, you are not going to last.* your Winter, your Sergeant. I'm the only one who can make you cum like this, not even Bucky.
*You close your eyes and focus on not cumming. You don't mind disobeying but you will not let yourself cum while Winter is talking about how he is better than Bucky. No one's better than Bucky.*
Y/N- Mmhmm Fuck!! Sergeant!
Winter- don't you fucking cum! Look at me! *he takes your face in his metal hand. Your face contorts in pleasure and Winter wraps his metal hand around your throat and speeds up.* I said don't cum! *You can't help it, you cum squirting all over his hand and down his arm. He keeps at it and doesn't let up, you cum again and the floor is soaked. You moan as he releases your throat but keeps up his pace in your pussy.*
Y/N- Mmhmm fuck!! Yesyesyes!! Right there!! Mmhmm oh Winter!!
*He smirks and keeps hitting the same spot, over and over. He sucks your clit and you cum again. He finally pulls his fingers from you and picks you up, he tosses you to the bed, carefully of course. He spreads your legs and starts to eat you out. You scream and moan, you try to move because the sensation is too much but he has you locked in place. In fact you flip over try to move away and he just rolls with you? Never stopping? Just eat you alive. Not you're riding his face which is not helping the overstimulation. He smacks your ass and reaches up to squeeze your breast. You moan and just let him devour you.*
Y/N- oh Winter! Mhmm Sergeant!! Yes baby!
*Winter smiles at the way you call him baby. Something you've never really done but he likes it. He slips out from under you and pins you to the mattress with your ass in the air. He starts to eat you out that way, spanking you as well. All you can do is moan and give in to the brute of a man. You smile as you feel your high building, he keeps at it till you cum again. You clench around nothing, desperate to be filled. You whimper and beg*
Y/N- please Winter!? I need you in me! Please?!
*He smiles and spanks you again.*
Winter- first I'm going to punish you, then I'm gonna fuck this week ass of yours, then finally I'll fill this pussy. Is that what you want?? To be so full of my cum that you can't even tell where it's leaking from. *You let out ungodly moan and nod.* good girl, that my princess. So ready to be filled and fucked, you won't have any energy left for Bucky tonight. You're all mine. *He bites you and you scream and moan. He sits up and rubs your ass.*
Winter- you're gonna count and thank me after each one.
Y/N- how many??
Winter- how ever many I see fit *And with that he spanks you and you just moan and obey.*
Y/N- 1, thank you Sergeant!
*He smirks and keeps going*